My only limit is me

cannmom

Mouseketeer
Title really says it all. I have a history of quitting all exercise programs. This time I really need to stick with it. I have become quite unhealthy and I don't like it. My DH is very active and I can't come close to keeping up with him. I want to be able to keep up, so I need to get busy on getting healthy. My history with running is I walk/ran 2015 Princess half. Mostly walked and I desperately want a do-over. I think I would like to run the Star Wars half because we are bunch of Star Wars geeks at our house. Thinking 2019 to really give me time to get ready and be prepared to actually run.

I have tried C25K in the past and failed miserably. This time I'm doing None to Run.Finished day 1 today and felt really good. I think a key thing for me is good music to help distract me.

So, that's my introduction. I hope to update weekly. Here I go ....... let's do this thing!!!

I am not familiar with None to Run, would love to hear more about it.

Star Wars 2019 is a great goal!

Here to support you in any way I can help! Excited to hear more about this None to Run as well.

Hi there! I just started running a couple of months ago myself after many many starts and stops. I've found having a journal really helps keep me motivated. You've got this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!