My review for 7/20-7/31

LadyJade

Earning My Ears
Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe in the MK...Great place to eat moderately priced and fare includes burgers, chicken, hotdogs, childrens' meals, etc. (close to the castle)

The Electric Umbrella same pricing and fare is the same as at Cosmic Ray's...only difference is that it is in EPCOT (near Innoventions)

Biergarten at EPCOT this is located in the Germany section. They offer lunch and dinner. We went to dinner, which includes a show. The food was good (traditional German food). It is an all you can eat buffet and the dinner is close to $30.00 a person.

And here's a place not actually in WDW...it is a dinner show that is actually in Kissimmee (I think on 192). It is called Capone's. The fare is Italian buffet. The food and show are good for the price (every year we find booklets with coupons for by one, get one free). Based on the name of the place, you can tell what the show is about. This show is a lot of fun! :p

You can get BBQ ribs and chicken at Electric Umbrella, now? that would be awesome :thumbsup2 Also, arent CHH, Pinnochio's (sp) and Casey's closer to the castle? :confused3

We went to the Capone show once when we went to Orlando. I have never had such horrible food, but the show was great. I love that era.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter