My service dog met Pluto

BethCPTSD

Mouseketeer
HI guys. I wanted to update you on my three week trip to WDW. Harrison, my service dog, very excitedly met Pluto today and everyone around enjoyed it! I wish I could figure out how to post the video, but for now I'll just post two photos from the event. This was the highlight of my day!

Attachments

• IMG_20180320_130531_086.jpg
    IMG_20180320_130531_086.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 258
I'll post more when I can! A lot of them are too big to post!

Also, my powerchair broke the second day! It has a design flaw that makes the power cable very vulnerable to breaking and it broke! So I used an ECV for the day, but missed my chair very much. I should have the part in to replace it on Thursday. :( It's been a very bumpy start here in WDW!

Last edited:
Sorry you’ve had a rough start, but it looks like you and Harrison are making the best of it. Thanks for sharing! I hope the rest of your trip goes smoothly.

Too bad about it the chair. Power chairs should be designed to be durable and not have design flaws.

The pictures are so cute though! Glad to hear it’s working out even though it’s not what you expected.

Looks like you are having a good time despite the rough start. Love the way Harrison is sticking his tongue out just like Pluto in the first pic!! Hope its smooth sailing for you for the rest of your trip!

Thanks everyone! Sorry I'm just getting back here to see your comments! Let me try to post a few more pics if I can.

It seems like Murphey (Murphey's Law) is after me this trip!! So many things have gone wrong, and I'm too fatigued doing this all on my own without help. But that's okay! I think the training will really help Harrison (and it's still a great atmosphere!) but I'm probably going home after the two weeks of training, and not staying a third on my own. I'm going to focus most of my "doing" energy on taking great pics of Harrison for nostalgia and social media because that has been SUCH fun!

I'm going to post a picture here of his new gear from the service dog non-profit "Trained and Maintained" in the Orlando area. We got him a new vest, full rainsuit, and also the fleece body suit for cold weather you'll see in this pic. I was so excited, I think the colors on him are beautiful! The fleece material is from "Frozen" and has Anna all over it, but she's not really visible unless you see it from the back. :) Thank you for being so encouraging!!

PS second thought, the image is once again too large (it's between 2-3 megabites. Check out my insta for more pics and a video of him meeting Pluto.) I hope it's okay to put my instagram, let me know if it's not allowed. https://www.instagram.com/bethlovesharrison/

Last edited:
sorry the link wasn't working but i fixed it

Also -- do you guys watch the wdw youtubers the Tim Tracker (and Jenn his wife?)
I watch them every single day to keep my moods up and feel like i'm in the parks
and I met Tim on Monday -- the first day I was there! I couldn't believe my luck!
He was very kind and polite :)

Last edited:
sorry the link wasn't working but i fixed it

Also -- do you guys watch the wdw youtubers the Tim Tracker (and Jenn his wife?)
I watch them every single day to keep my moods up and feel like i'm in the parks
and I met Tim on Monday -- the first day I was there! I couldn't believe my luck!
He was very kind and polite :)

We watch Tim & Jenn all the time! :) It's lovely to hear that he is every bit as kind as we hoped he would be! :)

Did you get to do an outro? "Now it's time to pay the price!"

HI guys. I wanted to update you on my three week trip to WDW. Harrison, my service dog, very excitedly met Pluto today and everyone around enjoyed it! I wish I could figure out how to post the video, but for now I'll just post two photos from the event. This was the highlight of my day!
Absolutely adorable. Your dog looks genuinely excited.

Oh wow how lucky to run into Tim. We are hoping to have that luck this summer. Your photos are great! I have to add that I love your pink hair. I want to have colored hair when I retire but that is 10 years away. Sorry you keep having issues but impressed that you are resolving them and still having a good time. Thanks for sharing those photos

I so what to meet Tim he was in the park the same day I was but I was not feeling good that day I was following him on twitter as he was doing HM and then another ride but never saw him ( so close but yet so far away) I did meet Joe and Ashley form see ya real soon. I do love your pink hear. It looks like you ar having a great time even with the little hiccups

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!