My signature?

Lovela

Dristina ON VMK. Tag Fairy, may I have a Pink Tag?
I would just like to show my signature? Is it too long? Too Colourful? Anything wrong with it? Please tell me.

Lovela.

Lovela, your signature is WAY over the DIS Limits.

The images are too large, your total file size is larger than allowed, and you have too many lines.

DIS Signature Guidelines

Please read the guidelines for more information.

Thank you! :)

Lori

This should help =)

If your signature is too large to fit the guidelines, it may be deleted at any time.

* You may have up to 12 lines of text in your signature. This includes blank lines and lines with smilies.

* You may have up to 3 graphic images, including sparkly signatures and countdowns. Each image can be no more than 200 pixels tall and 550 pixels wide.

* The file size of all of your graphics added together must be not more than 50K.

If you have questions about any of the guidelines or need help, just hop over to the Technical Support forum.

We dont close threads for no reason. Just dont bump them and they wont come back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter