My wife met Nicolas Cage...sort of...

toddbushman

Mouseketeer
Yes we were at the D23 expo event that Nicolas Cage appeared at (with so many others, the best being Johnny Depp in full Captain Jack garb), but my wife had a somewhat limited conversation with Nicolas Cage in Disneyland a couple of days later.

She was standing in line at the end of Main Street at the Corn Dog stand (whatever it is called, between the Minnie's Breakfast location and the First Aid station), and all by himself walking up the sidewalk from Main Street was Nicolas Cage! She noticed him and gasped, "Oh my gosh!", to which he turned and looked at her and said, "Hello." in typical Nicolas Cage movie voice. He walked up closer to the entrance to Minnie's breakfast looked around, turned back and walked back to Main Street and through one of those "secret doors". Pretty funny. He was at the expo and apparently was staying at the Grand Californian with his family and stayed all weekend as this was Sunday night about an hour before the fireworks. Kindof fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter