My wish to me for 2014

itsdisneytime

oh my, am i day dreaming about Disney again?
Dear Self,

I hope to not be lonely anymore in the year 2014. I hope for me that I can get it together and take the steps that I think are necessary to not feel alone or invisible.

I used to be so pretty and so self assured, and now at 39 and post thyroid cancer and plus 60 pounds I am "that person" who gets told ... whoa, you are gorgeous and could be Miss America if you only lost weight.

How sad I feel, that I am married and yet - my husband who is bipolar just treats me like crap and ignores me until he needs to ask a favor or that something be done around the house different than my normal routine.

How long, how long, how long Shannon - are you going to wake up hopeful every morning only to have your heart broken the very second you realize youve been dismissed yet again.

Wishing you light and love.. YOu have got this, compared to what you went through:hug:

Hugs to you!! Hang on to faith & prayer. "The more you are able to forgive, the more you are able to love" ~ Stephen Richards

I'm so sorry.....this breaks my heart. I hope you can find the strength to conquer some of the battles that are taking place.

What's stopping you? If not now, when?

Get up girl. Hold your head up high and start making changes!

As a fellow 'Shannon' who just last year had a thyroid cancer scare, I'm believing that you are already on the path to change just by making this post. That you will gather the courage to do what you need to do to make you happy. That you will be able to look back at this time next year with your head held high because of all that you have accomplished.

As someone who totally understands the "I used to be thin and good looking" thing, I know that loosing weight is extremely tough, especially when dealing with thyroid and other health issues. But I do believe that you can do it.

I really do believe that you will be able to accomplish far more this year then you believe. Baby steps of change go a long way..

I'm sorry you feel that way. May God give you to strength and courage to get past this. I will say a prayer for you. I hope everything works out for you. Have you thought about doing any volunter work, or something like that to get out of the house? Join a healthclub? You would meet new people and maybe make some friends. I know it will be hard at first, try at a hospital they really could use you there. There are alot of lonely people there that could really use a friend.

This may be a little delayed but I read it, and it broke my heart. I hope that you get your life back on track where you want it. Even if he has a mental illness, there is no reason for him not to take his medication and make more of his life than he is doing. Everyone deserves love and compassion – virtual hugs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter