Mypoints

Do you guys find the text on the Mypoints page to be extremely small. It always is for me, and I can barely read it. I don't have this problem with other sites though.

When you're on the mypoints page, hold the CTRL key down while you use the scroll thingy (you have to move it towards you for bigger) on your mouse to make the wording bigger. HTH.

I just joined this a like 2 weeks ago and have 240 points. I only do the emails and surveys. Will it take me longer since thats all I do?

Here are a few other quick free things:

If you use coupons, print them through MyPoints. You get points for printing/using them.

Use their search bar (click "Web") instead of Google, etc. You get points monthy. You don't have to download the toolbar, just login and do it from the site.

There is a new section called Frogpond. You check out websites then thell them your thoughts (just a small paragraph or so). Super easy 25 points. You can find a link on the landing page, right side under What's Up at MyPoints (green header).

On the landing page after signing in, on the right is a section w/ an Orange Header, tell us and earn points, or something like that. They are 5-50 points usually.

My Landry's cards have been taking about 3-4 weeks lately. Around Christmas I get Gamestop cards for dd's stocking, they took about 5 weeks, but that could have been holiday rush overload.

For those that asked, QR is quickrewards. Never used them so can't comment.

But where the heck can you use restaurant .com com gift cards? I've never seen any good spots listed.

If you go through the MyPoints link for Restaurant.com you then put in your zipcode (if you want a restaurant near your home) & you can chose how far away from that zip, ie 10 mile, 20, 30. I found some really nice places in the Orlando area...It then gives the list of participating restaurants...I guess you could also pick a zipcode for a vacation spot, I didn't see any fine print that it had to be near your address....anyway IF anyone is interested the 80% discount code :NAPKIN is good until Tues July 28, I got an email directly from the site ...of course if I use it again I will go through MyPoints (I don't think it's a one time deal to earn points but not sure , Ruthie

Glad I stumbled on this, I was wondering too so I can save my points as long as possible to get something to help with our trip in Dec.

If I'm going to purchase on ebay and get mypoints, do I just go to mypoints and then ebay and make the purchase? Do I need to go to mypoints to pay for the ebay purchase also?

If I'm going to purchase on ebay and get mypoints, do I just go to mypoints and then ebay and make the purchase? Do I need to go to mypoints to pay for the ebay purchase also?

You need to go to mypoints to pay for the ebay purchase - it doesn't matter if you bid through there but the final payment has to be through mypoints.

Liz

thanks for the info. i've got to order my daughter's tiara, necklace and bra for her upcoming wedding, so I might as well get something out of it.

This is some additional info about ebay thru mypoints: (Cut & pasted from mypoints...)

Find whatever you're looking for at eBay and receive 2 Points per dollar. Your Points will not be credited if you are using an auction-monitoring program or if you are using eBay Toolbar. Please disable these applications prior to responding to MyPoints offers.

You will receive 2 Points per dollar for every purchase you make (excluding purchases made in the real estate, auto, eBay motors and travel categories).

eBay will remember you only for a period of seven days from the point you make your initial bid. If your auction is more than seven days from ending, please make sure you check your auction through MyPoints within the closing seven days. This will ensure you receive your Points.

You get cash back on Sunshine too for your ebay purchases. They add up very fast. Actually the fastest to add up seems to be Apple Itunes.

A fabulous rewards site owned by people not corporate america. Unlike some other rewards sites there is a forum and the people who own it actually communicate with you. They are great to work with. I have made over 1800.00 there. I have more about it on my blog

chattywomen.com/valleyview under budget. It is fabulous.

A fabulous rewards site owned by people not corporate america. Unlike some other rewards sites there is a forum and the people who own it actually communicate with you. They are great to work with. I have made over 1800.00 there. I have more about it on my blog

chattywomen.com/valleyview under budget. It is fabulous.

The other thing I like about Sunshine Rewards is 1 point = 1 cent. And, your cash back for shipping is usually a % of your amount spent. I can't figure out how much a point is worth on MyPoints. (Maybe I'm just missing the explanation.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter