Nashville to Orlando

KimCon

Future Floridian
I am looking for good air fare from Nashville to Orlando, leaving on Feb 26th and returning on March 2nd. Seems the best I can find are around 200.00. That is both Southwest and Delta. Seems like I should be able to do better than that. Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

I have this exact route on my fare watcher and lately the LOWEST I have seen it is $182. Those fares are usually only available only T-R and they are higher for Fri/Sat/Sun.

I think that unless SW has a good sale that is about the best you are going to do

I thought Northwest had a great price this week on their cyber fares ....but now that I think about it it is Memphis...

Southwest has a sale from Indianapolis. I think the last time I checked it was $136. I know that's farther than Nashville, but if you're paying for more than one ticket, it may be worth it.

I've been watching for fares from Nashville as well, but we're aren't going until May 30, so I've got more time than you. I may try priceline. Last summer I got my parents' tickets for $100 each through pl.

By the way, I'm from Golconda and my ds's girlfriend is from Marion. It's a small world after all.

I never would have imagined that the Pirate you were referring to was the on from good old Pope County!!! It is indeed a small world!! Thanks for the information!!

Kim

I'm surprised you knew we're the Pope County Pirates. School sporting events are about the only place the community has to socialize here in the winter. Not much else to do until summer. We are very proud of our teams, even though the high school boys basketball team is having a bit of a bad year. The junior high boys are going to state again this year!!

And to stay on topic, DH and I have just tonight decided to try quick trip to WDW on President's Day weekend (without kids, they'll hate us for it!) since it is the only holiday he has before our AP's expire. I just checked Expedia and it was over $700. There's no way we would or could pay that. I think I'll try Priceline. If that doesn't work, I guess the kids and I will have to go without him before June. Can you tell that I'm going, with or without the rest of the family!

Proud Pope County PirateFan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter