National EA ?? AorB

mnmom22

Mouseketeer
I guess I hadn't realized till recently that there were 2 emerald isles. Does it make a difference if you go to side a or b? Is there a better choice at one over the other? I am flying in on 12/18 and a little concerned about what might be available. The 19th and forward were sold out. My kids fly in on the 22nd and they would be too impressed if I could pick them up in a PT cruiser or SUV. Any thoughts?

it does not seem to matter what side one picks the car up from...

we fly southwest which is the A terminal......usually check to see what is on that side and if "nothing" catches our fancy ....we proceed over to B terminal to pick out our car......we have found they seem to have a better supply onthe B side....

that being said....when we return the car we simply return it to the A terminal regardless of side we picked it up on....as of yet we have had no problems....

National in terminal A is one level UP

and in terminal B is on the "ground" floor...both easy to get to .....

it is not much of a hike from A side to B side unless of course you are lugging a lot of luggage ....then you might want to "snag" one of those empty cart thingies ( often people just leave them like at department stores where they enter their vehicle )

hope this helps....they do no seem to mind where you pick the car up since all the information is in the computer....

Thanks-
We usually fly Northwest, so are on the B side. I guess since I'm going a few days early this time I might have time to check out the other side if there isn't much to pick from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter