National Return at Dolphin?

wdwcindy

"Where are you going on vacation?...Oh, nevermind.
Has anyone picked up a car at the airport and dropped it off at the Dolphin recently? I'm curious how this works for those who have done it. Was it easy? Was it worth it or would it just be easier to keep the car for the week-long stay?

Thanks!!!:wave:

We dropped off a car at the Car Care Center and it could not have been easier. They drove my husband back to the hotel and picked him up again at the end of our trip when we wanted the rental again. We originally had planned a pickup at the Dolphin but changed hotels and the Car Care Center was more convenient. Sorry I can't give you first hand Dolphin info.

We picked up at the airport and dropped it off at the Dolphin last Dec. Piece o' cake!! Left it out front, went into the National desk to tell them we'd returned it and to pay the bill, then jumped on the boat and went to EPCOT.

I'm researching this for my November trip. The only inconvenience I've found is that since you are picking up in one location and dropping off at another, the rates are not as great as they could be. In fact, the rates seem hight to me.

You might want to check Alamo prices also. They also are at the Dolphin. My mother got a much better rate on the internet for Alamo (pick up at Dolphin, drop at airport) in Jan. than National had.

Thank you all so much for your comments! Since I'll be staying at the BCV this April I thought this might be an easy way to do transportation.

Thanks again!!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter