Nationality Mix

redzinner

Me Wants the Medianoche!
It would be great to meet others from different cultures while we are together for those 9 or so days. For those of you that have been on a tour has there been a mix of nationalities or mostly Americans? Just curious :)

Redzinner,

We had all Americans on the Peru trip. I asked our guide, Aimee about other nationalities, especially since she had led some of the US trips in the past. I had assumed maybe it was Europeans doing the Spirit of America, for example. She said she only very rarely had foreign guests. I was surprised.

Maybe ABD hasn't advertised as much overseas?

We were the only Canadians on an otherwise-American Knights&Lights trip last year. Of course, we blended right in and were careful to refrain from saying 'eh' or talking about toques. :)

Our trip was mostly American...one family from Canada.

There were 2 Canadians on our Southwest Splendors trip. The rest were all Americans.

sayhello

Viva Italia: One couple from Switzerland and the rest Americans.
Imperial Cities: All Americans.
Flavors of France: I'll let you know real soon -- woohoo!! :)

Dotti

We too were the only Canadians ... Our tour spanned Canada Day (July 1) and the Fourth of July. It was nice when everyone celebrated with us. We gave out little Canada flags and the guides wore red and white shirts. It was fun. They word their red, white and blue ones on the fourth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter