Navigators question

maine_jennifer

<font color=0033ff>Loves to sing "Old MacDonald Ha
Where do you get these "Navigators" once onboard? Are they delivered to your room? If so, when and where do you get the one for the first day?

I'm sure I'll have many questions before my first cruise in January 2004, but that's the first.

Thanks,

Jen H.
Maine, USA

Hi Jen and welcome to the boards from a one-time Mainer (U Maine, class of 1990).

Anyway, the Personal Navigators are delivered to your room each night (usually during dinner) for the next day's list of activities. When you check in at the port, they will give you the first day's Navigator. In addition, there is usually a stack of them at Guest Services on Deck 3 available during the day.

Unfortunately, they don't give you the full Navigator in the port anymore, just a summary of the first day's activities. However, you do get the full nav when you get to your stateroom. I miss getting the whole thing in the port because I love to plot out my day as we are waiting.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter