NBA at Walt Disney World

It’s been such a surprising ride for some unexpected teams! The Bubble has made for some great basketball, against the odds and the naysayers! lol

Bring on another game 7! I’d love to see the Nuggets win. (And not because Kawai left the Raps.. 😂)
Nuggets vs. Lakers for sure. Reap what you sow, Fun Guy lol

in all honestly, I’m rooting for the Heat now. Jimmy Butler deserves a ring

Nuggets vs. Lakers for sure. Reap what you sow, Fun Guy lol

in all honestly, I’m rooting for the Heat now. Jimmy Butler deserves a ring

You called it! Dang - those were good games last night! I'm rooting for the Nuggets and Heat! My DS12 is rooting for the Celtics. I coined the nickname "Jimmy Clutchler" last night - he didn't particularly like that, LOL!

I just asked my Boston-loving DS12 if he had heard the big NBA news today. He said, "You mean Giannis winning MVP?" I said, "no, Miami and Boston are changing their names to the Miami Sweep and the Boston Smelltics". He didn't find that particularly funny. 😆

I just asked my Boston-loving DS12 if he had heard the big NBA news today. He said, "You mean Giannis winning MVP?" I said, "no, Miami and Boston are changing their names to the Miami Sweep and the Boston Smelltics". He didn't find that particularly funny. 😆

The rumour is the Celtics locker room was not a happy place after that game. Marcus Smart was ranting, raving and throwing things, so they had to close the locker room for the interview portion and only do the interviews that were scheduled to be done in the area outside of it.

The rumour is the Celtics locker room was not a happy place after that game. Marcus Smart was ranting, raving and throwing things, so they had to close the locker room for the interview portion and only do the interviews that were scheduled to be done in the area outside of it.
Not a rumor, it was true. I think there is certainly an angry/upset side that happens after losing two in a row in very winnable games for the Celtics.

So, how 'bout those Lakers?! I'm hoping Denver wins at least one game. I've grown to really like that team. Coming back from 3-1 twice in a row is pretty remarkable.

So, how 'bout those Lakers?! I'm hoping Denver wins at least one game. I've grown to really like that team. Coming back from 3-1 twice in a row is pretty remarkable.

Of all people to end up with 3 rings on 3 different teams, I did NOT think it was going to be Danny Green 😂

Congrats to Joel Embiid on the birth of his son. Makes me wonder if he was almost happy being eliminated so he could be home for the birth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter