• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need advice on renting a timeshare near WDW...

fkj2

DIS Veteran
I have some friends who own a timeshare near WDW that they are interested in renting and was wondering if someone could give me/them advice on how to go about it. Is is better to list with an agency and which one or try Ebay or do it themselves? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

They could join TUG, which is a timeshare users group. For a fee of $15 (? can't remember what I paid) you can join and post the "for rent" ad there. The website is:http://www.tug2net/ Hope this helps!

How does renting on TUG work? Do you supply your own rental agreement or is that handled through the organization? How does payment work? Thanks for any answers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter