Need AK/ Pandora Help at WindTraders' Gift Shop

NYCgrrl

DIS Veteran
Made our first trip to DW in early July and saw a "bioluminscent" hoodie that one of my munchkins was enamored with and would make a great Christmas gift. Didn't buy it at the shop since she was clinging to me yet still wanted to keep it a surprise and decided to order it on line.
Oh well wasn't I peeved to find out it was only sold at that specific shop?!?

Ran through EVERY gamut I could think of offsite: called the hotel's concierge; googled the specific name of the item, requested unsuccessfully the phone number of the specific shop and finally hopped on the idea of calling FL relatives, one of whom works as a regional sales manager with Orlando part of his territory.

He's willing to buy it for me but needs to know which of 2 hoodies is the right one. I can't recall enough details to be sure: it's mostly a dark royal blue, has a zipper down the front, has glow in the dark accents and is exclusively sold at the WindTraders' shop. Can be found along the long wall towards the back of the store and costs around 59.50 (Yeah...complete grandparents are "sillay" price:D).

I'd be really appreciative if someone could take a picture of the 2 versions of the hoodies (they are sold next to each other) and post it here so I can pass the right pic on and surprise DGD under the holiday tree.

TIA and have fun out there!

Hehehe..my DGD doesn't realise that I frequently buy her glow in the dark stuff. When we go camping we festoon her bike with flexible glow sticks so I can find her no matter how far she roams in the dark. Gives her a sense of freedom and me, relief;).

That is super smart. I'll have to remember that my little gets bigger...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter