• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need help from the experts

Biddler

Mouseketeer
Going the WDW in Nov. 10 yr. anniversary, 40th Bday, 4 yr DS and a 1 yr DD. Wanted to do something special. Does anyone have any ideas? I was looking at I think it was the Pixies or something about planning the interesting tours and so forth. I was just wondering what the experts would suggest. Thanks for all your help.:smooth:

Are you talking about something special for you and dw/h or something special to do as a family? For a family I would suggest (taking the ages of your kids) of doing a breakfast at CP. The Pooh characters are great and it is such a beautiful restaurant to dine in. As for you and dw/h, if you have a sitter or are going to use a sitter service, a nice meal at one of the Epcot WS restaurants and then a glass of wine while watching Illuminations is definitely in order. I find Epcot at night to be very romantic!

:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter