• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need help setting a date for '06 DL Trip

RCBA

Dreaming of Castaway Cay
I'm starting to plan our first trip to DL for '06, we can go pretty much anytime from Feb-May. We will be taking DS who will be 20-23 months.

I'd like to go when it's warm enough for DS to use the pool, and hopefully at a time where we can get good deals as we are also saving for our first DC in '07!

If you want to use the pool, you'll want to wait for at least April and probably May.

I was afraid of that....

What is the weather usually like in Oct? We could possibly sneak in a 3-4 day trip this fall.

It will still be warm in October.

Might just be my "wierd" kids but they have swam in December and January.

I must have a weird set too. We went in December and March this last year and DH and the kids swam on both trips. Many of the pools are heated.

The big thing I would say since you have such a open time frame is try to avoid spring break. And as I learned once, not everyone's spring breaks are at the same time so avoiding one week might not cover it. You should be able to avoid the big ones with a little research. Also, stay away from President's Day weekend.

Sounds like so much fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter