need help with magic bands tied to a resort stay

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to help my friends order their magic bands for their resort stay for my wedding. I set up their MDE accounts, linked the accounts so they are on friends and family list and linked their resort stay to their account. But when I go in to make the magic band selection it doesn't show the resort stay at all? I'm not looking at the lead person's MDE, is that why I can't see anything? Or shouldn't everyone be able to see their own since they all live at different addresses?

I looked at my own account and could set up magic bands for all my future resort stays so it's definitely just an issue with theirs. They aren't Disney savy at all so I said I'd do everything for them

I believe they have to sign into their own accounts to view their information and Magic bands.

IE I can’t see my husbands active bands because he has his own account but I can make fast pass and ADRs for him because we are linked

I believe they have to sign into their own accounts to view their information and Magic bands.
my friend gave me her login and password so I was in her account, but there isn't anyway for me to order the magic band the reservation isn't showing up there. When I tried to readd it, it just said it was already linked. I'm assuming if it needs to be fixed by calling she would have to do it since it's her account? I actually paid for the room though.

IE I can’t see my husbands active bands because he has his own account but I can make fast pass and ADRs for him because we are linked
For all my trips I've always customized my magic bands and my Fiance's from my account. I don't think he's ever done it himself and he has his own account.

I can customize my husbands under our reservation in my account but once it ships I can no longer see it ( like I can see mine and my children’s)
my friend gave me her login and password so I was in her account, but there isn't anyway for me to order the magic band the reservation isn't showing up there. When I tried to readd it, it just said it was already linked. I'm assuming if it needs to be fixed by calling she would have to do it since it's her account? I actually paid for the room though.
Hmmmm yeah, I would assume the lead is the one who can make the magic and customization so if not she needs to call.

What happens if she doesn't end up calling to fix this? Will they just get gray magic bands when they arrive at the hotel?They are Disney-avrse and are only going because of my wedding and already feel like this is too much effort when I'm doing almost everything.

I'm helping a friend with a trip and have been managing everything in her account (I don't think she's even looked at it yet!). When I logged in the other day, I noticed 2 magic bands that needed to be customized were missing. I simply called IT, gave them the account info (e-mail address) and they fixed it.

I'm helping a friend with a trip and have been managing everything in her account (I don't think she's even looked at it yet!). When I logged in the other day, I noticed 2 magic bands that needed to be customized were missing. I simply called IT, gave them the account info (e-mail address) and they fixed it.
Thanks! I'll try doing this. If I leave it to her to call I don't think it'll ever get done.

This happened to me. Bands for my upcoming reservation disappeared even though I did customize. Called and they couldn’t even find the order on the back end. He had to manually order them for me and can’t promise they will be shipped to my house in time. He did order a second set to be waiting for me at the desk. My trip is in 17 days and I know they usually come early so I got worried and yes of course the order was lost!

I'm confused too ; )
Not sure if I have something to worry about, but I customized 3 Magic bands,3 different colors, on my disney world account . One for me and 1each for grandkids. Saw them pictured on my magicband order page.

I just received notification the other day that MB package can be picked up at desk when I arrive at resort.
Now... when I sign in , I see my Magicband ( its activated),but not the 2 grandkids .(but It still says magicband order 3)but no pictures of the grandkids selections.
Leaving in a couple days . Is this normal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!