Need help with Universal tickets!!!

minniern

Earning My Ears
We are going to orlando next month and plan to spend one day at US and one day at IOA. On previous trips we have purchased a 2 day pass. While looking at the web site I see a single day ticket for $49 and a multi day pass for $94.95 which includes 3 days. I realize that it will be cheaper to purchase the 3 day pass as opposed to 2 single day tickets. Do they still sell a 2 day pass at the gate and does anyone know the cost?

I am just trying to find the cheapest ticket because time will only allow us to spend 2 days at these parks.

Thanks for the info.

Have you considered the Annual Power Pass? There are some blackout dates which are posted on the US site. I paid $99.95 for each. It's just something to think about. Maybe you'll be back within the year and won't have to worry about tickets.
Have a great trip!
Cathy

We always buy the 2- day 2- park pass.

We bought ours the Monday after the prices went up in the beginning of March at AAA for the old price of $86. per adult total (incl taxes). AAA is the cheapest if you have it and if they are still selling at the old price as there'd be no shipping charges.

Last year, I bought our passes through Ticketmaina.com. They have free shipping and they come very quickly with brochures etc... they are going for $91 adult.

Another very good website is: Floridatickets.com. They have them at the old price of $87 but they charge $7. shipping or free if you pick them up or have them delivered to your hotel! ($94 with shipping for one ticket)

One more is Central Florida Travel.com. Their price is $92 with $5 shipping and free local delievery. ($97 with shipping for one ticket).

The shipping is a flat rate so the more you buy, the better the deal. Ticketmaina is the cheapest if you only buy one because of free shipping. But if you are buying let's say 4, then Floridatickets comes up to being cheapest.

It all depends on how many you are buying and if you need them shipped.

Good luck!!!

Minniern - I got the 'Kissimmee/St Cloud' offer (this was just before price increase, so not sure of prices now) adult ticket was 89.95 - 2 day- 2 park - 3rd day free/ no expiraton date, plus one City Walk pass usable within 7 days of first day tickets used. Let's see, the tax on 2 tickets was 10.80, shipping 3.00 - total was 193.70(for 2 adult tickets). If you will ever return to use the 3rd day, might as well have a free ticket for almost the same price as two day. Ordered this at Universal Online ticket store, but had to call the 1-888-322-7119 # and speak to a supervisor to find it (res clerk very helpful, but couldn't find it himself). Pretty sure the tickets must be bought by 5/31/02.

If you go to their website, you can buy a 5 day bonus pass for $94.95, online. But...my husband called Universal directly, and was told that at the gate the same ticket is sold for $89.95. You can call to see how long they will be offering this special. We called to see how long it will take to receive the tickets, which would take too long for us- we will be on our way down, and they gave us the Guest Relations # at Universal to call.

Note-on the 5 day bonus passes (if they are like the 7-day ones), you can't save the extra days. You have to use them w/in 5 days of the first use.

I just checked the Universal website, and noticed the they have increased the price for Multi-Day Ticket Pass for $5!! So now 5-days ticket will cost $99.95 with the same benefit as before. I called the ticket office and they said they just change the price on Saturday evening and all ticket price will be subjected to change.

disneyrap-Yes you do have to use them within five days, and the city walk within a certain amount of time.

jgates-Thank you for the info. Geez-My husband just spoke to them on Friday, you think they would have told him! Did you happen to ask how long they are offering the new price?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter