Need Help

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
for directions from BWV to Publix. I tried this site to print (BWV to Publix) but keep getting ERROR about coldfussin. I don't know how to fix it.

paults said:
for directions from BWV to Publix. I tried this site to print (BWV to Publix) but keep getting ERROR about coldfussin. I don't know how to fix it.

This was posted on another thread by Tom from TTS. Note the "From DVC" instructions. It isn't specific from BWV but should be able to get you there.

Directions to The Timeshare Store, Inc. & neighboring Publix

Stop by our office on your way to DVC because we have a Publix grocery in our shopping center. It is a neighborhood store, so the prices are very reasonable compared to the groceries in the Disney area.

From the airport: Take the toll road 528 West, headed toward Disney. Exit at Orangewood Blvd , turn Left at the light, go straight for 1/2 mile and see the "Williamsburg Downs" shopping center on your right at the intersection. Our office is close to BlockBuster. Look for big yellow "TIMESHARES" sign on top of building.

From DVC: Take I-4 as if heading toward airport, take the Sea World exit. Turn right immediately onto Central Florida Parkway. Pass the Sea World entrance and continue for 2 blocks, turn into "Williamsburg Downs" shopping center. Our office is close to BlockBuster. Look for big yellow "TIMESHARES" sign on top of building.

I will take you to my favorite one first - Orange Lake Publix on US 192 West

out of bwv turn right - then turn left at the traffic light(Buena Vista Drive) - next traffic light turn right -(Victory Way) go through the Pop traffic light - next traffic light turn right (Osceola Parkway) - get in the left lane.

stay in the left lane (it will stay AKL only) - this is the one you want.

at the traffic light before AKL turn left.

you are now on Sherberth lane. right before the traffic light (US 192) turn right on Black Lake road. when this road ends turn right (Us 192) - Publix is the next traffic light down - turning right.

------------------------------

now the ones that most DVCers like

again turn left out of BWV and turn left at the light - (Buena VIsta Drive) go all the way over to DD - at the hotel plaza turn right - at the end of this road turn right. get in the left lane. go under the interstate 4 overpass - next light turn left. this road (vineland Ave) will end up on IB and publix will be on the left. this is also the way to Premium Outlet malls and dolly parton's Dixie Stampede.

there is a shorter way (but longer mileage) -

again turn left out of BWV and turn left at the light. Next traffic light turn right go through POP light - at the next light turn left. You are on Osceola Parkway - at the Gaylord Resort (big resort you won't miss it) turn left. you are now on International South Drive - once you are pass the old Holiday Inn now the Nickelon Suities turn left (remember to go pass this hotel - there is a traffic light pass it - at it there is a stop sign). You should be across from the Marriott world center - turn right - go through the traffic light - at the next traffic light you are turning left (straight goes to the airport). you are on ID. the publix is about mile (might be less) down this road. (Vineland Ave).

this way is much longer but far less traffic.

Our usual Publix when at BWV is the last one mentioned by Spiceycat, over on International Drive. The Gaylord Palms is such a great landmark, I can never go wrong. I also agree with Spicey, they there is very little traffic on this route, ever.

As for directions, I usually just go to the Valet desk when picking up my car and get a map from them while I wait for my car to come up. But if you want to be absolutely sure ahead of time, you can also plug in the address of the Boardwalk into Yahoo! Maps, then go to a "City" level view, select grocery stores under the shopping option, and get it that way.

The street address of BWV is:
2101 Epcot Resort Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

while our favorite Publix is:
2925 International Dr, Kissimmee, FL 34746

Good luck!

I just realized I forget to put the street names in the first one.

so it is now has the street names in both directions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter