Need hotel help for this Saturday

Janice22

Earning My Ears
I booked the California Grand Hotel for waht I thought was this Wednesday - Sunday. March 16-20
for some reason they have us checking out on Saturday the 19th.
I called to see if we could add on a day they are completely sold out.
Can anyone recommend a hotel close by? We have 2 little ones and do not want to be walking around alot. I would appreciate any input on a non-smoking room.

thank you. Janice

Sorry about your mix up. You might be able to get into Paradise Pier if you want to stay on property. Otherwise I would call the Howard Johson's, The Candy Cane Inn, the Fairfield Inn, or the Best Western Park Place Inn. Those three are all very close walking distance to Disneyland. There is also a Sheraton on Harbor that gets great reviews and is close and has a free shuttle. The Hilton Anaheim also gets great reviews and has a shuttle. There is a sticky on the top of this forum that has "good neighbor hotel" info you can check out. Surely one of these places will have a vacancy? Good luck to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter