Need Ideas! Help!!

WannaBeInWDW

Mouseketeer
I am heading to Disney in May with my family (Mom, aunt, brother, sisters) and I was looking into getting T-Shirts made not so much to wear in the parks but to commemorate the trip. We've had a bad couple of weeks in our family and the only good thing is that we are going to Disney in a month!

Anyway, the t-shirts are on sale at disneydirect.com and I am stumped with what to write on them. I can't say (for example) the Smith's Family Vacation 2005 because my aunt is not a Smith.

If anyone has some clever ideas, please respond! (FYI: The T-shirt allows 3 seperate lines with 36 characters each.)
Thanks!!

I just ordered mine last night and had the same problem because our party of 6 didn't all have the same last name. I just listed everyones first name and then added "at Walt Disney World 2006". I hope everyone will wear them one day but I wanted something to commemorate the trip also. I'm surprising a couple of them with the trip so I'm going to use my t-shirts at Christmas presents.

Also, I had received an email message with an additional 20% of through April 10th. You may want to try using the code "PZTWENTY" and see if you can get the additional off. :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter