• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Real Pixie Dusts??? Tink will be at DTD this Sunday!!!

missmulan

DIS Veteran
Just read this in my local e-news...

Tinkerbell and some never before seen Disney fairies will be sprinkling their dust at downtown Disney Sunday afternoon.

They'll help launch a brand new book called "Fairy Dust And The Quest For The Egg" and it's all about the pixies.

This is just the beginning of a whole new Disney adventure.

Bring the family, get one of the first copies of the book, get it signed and see Tink and her pals.

They'll be at the World Of Disney Store in Downtown Disney in Anaheim on Sunday.

For more information log onto www.disneyfairies.com

Thanks Missmulan - that will be so cute to see! I've got a little pamphlet when entering the Mickey & Friends parking structure & they have a cute little story for each of the fairies, explaining who they are. :)

Do you know when exactly they'll be there? We will be arriving Sunday afternoon, and that would be a great way to start our DL adventure!

The article did say Sunday afternoon so you should be able to see them if you go to World Of Disney Sunday afternoon. I am sure they'll be around for 3 hours or so....

I received a postcard that states:

Fairy Dust and the Quest for the Egg
Signing & Product Release
Sunday, August 28, 2005
2:30 - 4:30 pm
Brisa Courtyard, Disney's Grand Californian Hotel​

It also says that other fairy merchandise is available to purchase at store opening in World of Disney, DTD.

Check www.DisneyGallery.com for more information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter