Need some help with my planning...

Sadie Girl

Earning My Ears
We've got reservations to fly into SNA Sat. night Nov. 4 and leave Sun. morning Nov. 12. We have the city pass so are planning on spending 3 days at DLR. :banana: We are telling our 2 dd's (5 and 10) this weekend - can't wait since I'm tired of keeping it a secret! Also planning on heading down to SD to do SeaWorld (which I know my animal lovin' girls will enjoy).

I'm having a hard time deciding when during that time would be the best to do DL... we could go directly there Sat night and do DL Sun, Mon, Tues. or we could go Thurs, Fri, Sat at the end of the trip. I was initally thinking we'd do the end of the week but then realized that's Veteran Day weekend (and read the post on how crowded it would be). But then if we go Sun-Tues are we going to miss out on parades and fireworks? And what about the Christmas decorations? When do those go up?

Hmmm... decisions decsions... any advice from the experts? :confused3

The Christmas parade won't start until the weekend after Veteran's Day weekend. If they do things like last year, then fireworks will only be on Friday and Saturdays. Christmas decorations should be up for the most part either way. But, yes, Veteran's Day last year was absolutely nuts.

The more I think about it, I think I'll stay with our original plan and go at the end of the week, even though it's Veteran's Weekend. Who knows when we'll get back there so I'd like my girls to experience the shows and fireworks. Plus we'll start and go to DL on Thursday so maybe it'll be less crowded - plus we'll be able to do EE that day. Then we can do DCA on Friday, the busiest day...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter