Need ticket help!

OldSchoolDisney

Mouseketeer
Help! We've scheduled a trip to Disney in mid-Feb. What is the best price I can get on an adult/child 4 day park hopper pass? Where can I find the best deal?

Thanks!

The cheapest rate I found was at our local AAA. They were $198 for adults and $157 for children. I am getting ready to purchase some for our upcoming trip. They will also give you a pass to park in the AAA Diamond parking lot as well. From what I heard on the discussion board, this parking lot is a lot closer to the park.

Hope this helps.

Also ticketmania.com and floridaorlandotickets.com are reliable and have good prices.

I found CentralFloridaTravel.com to be the cheapest. They charge for shipping but it still ends up being cheaper.

Thanks for the quick replies!! I belong to D-Club also but can't seem to find any bargains there?......Is this normal?

I orginally signed up for the disney club to get the tickets at discounted prices thru the disney store. I know found out that they no longer do that. It's only available for the 7-day pass. This really made me mad as it was it the main reason for purchasing the club.

Also, after the end of the year, the disney club will no longer be available.

If you are a AAA member, that would be your best place. $198 for 4-day is the cheapest I found.

Thanks for the input. I've actually found the WDW advanced ticket prices (at the WDW website) to be the best deal. The prices run $192 for adult and $152 for child. If you pick the tickets up at will call there is no charge for shipping. Maybe this is the best option.

The site states that the price is before tax. You'll have to add about $12.00 onto the $192, which would make the ticket price $204. Just keep that in mind.

Sign up for the mousesavers newsletter. E-mail Mary & ask her if you can receive January's newsletter, although I can't say for sure if you can or not.

You may be able to take advantage of some of the offers they have for 4-day hoppers in that particular newsletter. We are not supposed to post this info on the boards, so hopefully you can get it through the newsletter.

Good luck.

The absolute cheapest tickets I have ever seen are through Connections. Check Mousesavers.com for detailed info on the Connections program. Typically there is an annual fee involved in using Connections, but they have a 30-day trial period for only $1. Connections does have it's own set of associated headaches, which is why I've never tried it myself. But it may be worth a look if you're shooting for rock-bottom prices.

I've used Florida Orlando Tickets myself, and find them to be reliable. A handful of other brokers have been mentioned on these boards, too, who have similar prices.

I find it hard to believe that the cheapest tickets you can find are direct through Disney. In my past comparisons, including all of Disney's official discounting programs, I've never had them be the best deal for what I needed. Someone mentioned that tax may not be included in the prices you quoted, and I suspect that is true.

AAA may be a good option, but not necessarily in all areas (or to non-members). A few months ago I called my local office and was told that they only sell discounted tickets as part of their complete vacation packages. It had to be at least a room / ticket package to get a discount from AAA.

Regarding your question on the Disney Club discount, they no longer offer a discount on the 4-day park hoppers you want. I believe the DC discounts start with the 5-day PH Plus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter