Need to cancel a std. studio 11/25 to 12/1 at BWV

jennybobenny

banana fanna fo fenny
My mil's friend has decided not to join us on our upcoming trip to WDW so we've decided to "squeeze" 5 adults and 2 children into a 2 bedroom. We don't want to use the sofabed in the living room so a few of us will end up sharing a room, but I just can't see using points for an extra studio when we really don't need it.

I had a moment of panic when I realized we were very close to the 60 day mark but after checking our paperwork I see that we actually have until 31 days prior to cancel a reservation without having the points go into a holding account. Major phew! Our use year is September so we've even got a few months to decide whether to use or bank the extra points.

All in all the 'last minute' cancellation doesn't impact us too much. We're out the cost of a MVMCP ticket and I'll need to change our Candlelight Processional reservation, but thankfully that's it. I should be calling MS sometime this afternoon so hopefully anyone who is on the waiting list will get lucky tonight or tomorrow. :)

i almost could have used it Jenny, but my brother decided he didn't want to come. his loss, my savings of points! and yours too I see.
I'm sure the cancellation will make someone happy. at least you're still going!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter