Need Waterpark Mother's Helper

GaFireflyGal

Earning My Ears
Hi! I am a single mom who is bringing my seven and nine year old girls to Orlando for a Disney and Universal trip. Both my girls can swim but I know the younger one will not be tall enough or scared on certain rides and I don't feel like my nine year old could handle lines on her own nor do I feel comfortable leaving them alone in a waterpark while I take the other one anywhere. I would like to hire a mother's helper who has a season pass to Universal and Disney to come with me to Volcano Bay one day and Animal Kingdom another. I know there are professional services but they require that I buy a ticket for a mother's helper and that just puts it way way out of my budget. Is anyone available?

I'm not sure this is the best place to look for someone. The vast majority of college program kids aren't able to have second jobs. They have to be able to work whenever Disney needs them. They don't have much free time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts