Net Grocers ?????

Pegg

Mouseketeer
How early should I order? Does it take days or weeks?
Do I just ship directly to the resort?
Looks like some of the prices isn't bad considering the groceries probably will be a bit higher than I am used to paying? And would sure make the grocery stop shorter.

Hi Pegg:

We used NetGrocers on our last trip to WDW in Dec. It worked out perfectly. I placed our order on Tues. and we arrived on Fri. Everything was there waiting for us at the resort (WL). Just remember to ask the front desk when you check in if you have a package (I almost forgot).

We had juice boxes, granola bars, sodas and other snacky stuff delivered. I think it saved a ton of $$ even with the shipping costs.

figmentvi,
Thanks for the help. I will order on the thursday before we arrive on tuesday then.

Was everything you ordered fresh. We will still need to make a grocery stop for my Diet Dr Pepper. but only the one item compared to several.

I have ordered from them specifically for our trip 4x now and have always been happy! We just returned 3 days ago from our most recent one.

I order a month in advance and change the shipping date to reflect my arrival date. I have never been disappointed - and I monitor the site daily(there are times they have a one-day unadvertised sale running for $20 off an order of $50 or more, etc) and put my name on the mailing list so when they have their free shipping I place my order.(they have these "free shipping" specials at least once a month.)

Have a great trip!:D

Pegg:

Everything we ordered came fresh and un-squished. They do an excellent job packing.

The only thing that disappoints me about NetGrocer is that they don't have name brand sodas like Coke, Pepsi, etc. I did order some sodas from another online grocer, although the name escapes me. You may want to do a search and look for other grocers so that you don't have to stop.

We also ordered things like Wet Wipes, extra diapers for the grandbaby, etc.

Have a great trip.

Linda

Pixie Dust Gal~
Thanks for the info about the once a month free shipping. I'll have to keep an eye out on that. I plan on using netgrocer when we go to DisneyLand in March. We're staying at a campground so this will be great!!!

I have often found free shipping or discount coupons for Net grocer on Dealhunter & other coupon sites. Also, they have this new thing where if you are a registered member you get extra discounts off your order. Go to their site & click on "netgrocer cart club" You get a free intro membership for 90 days that gives you a 20% discount on 6 items (per order)!

Gillian, you beat me to it, I was just going to post this. Sound like another good deal to me!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter