Netflix's "Mindhunter"

Pacolovestacos

DIS Veteran
Pretty good show so far. I'm having trouble with the characters though, I find them all to be pretty unlikable.

Nope. FBI studying and hunting serial killers.

Oh. I take it is a spin on the title "Manhunter", a 1986 Hannibal spin. Actually part of was filmed here in STL.

That is a little heavy. I am watching Sense 8, lol. This show is a long strange trip. It is directed by the Wachowski trans women. I am into the second season.

I just started episode 1 last night. Not sure I'll stick with it. Some of the dialogue between the main character (can't even remember the name) and the girl (who becomes his girlfriend) was weirdly robotic at one point. Overall, though, not too bad. It's sort of interesting to see the early development of the FBI's psychological profiling. My FIL used to work in that division in the 1990s.

I couldn't tell from the snippet on Netflix-is it a documentary? By the comments here about characters I'm thinking no at this point.

I am episode 7 and enjoying it. Intersting and intriging . It is not the type of show I usually watch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!