Never Done THAT Before!!!

c4241

Mouseketeer
So many posters have been to WDW zillions of times. Need your input please. I want to do something I've never done before...hopefully everyday....at WDW. What have you done that might be something not everyone does on their trips? <p> To start off here are two things I will contribute....let's keep it going. <p>1. Sitting in the first car on the monorail. <p> 2. Getting "rehitched" at The Lands Restaurant, <p> 3. Buying a beer at McDonald's. <p> And you?????

Try the watermice or a backstage tour. If you have kids try the campfire and sing-a-long at FW. Keep reading these boards you will get a lot of ideas. I've been there 5 times but this is the first time I've found this site and couldn't believe all the stuff I missed. Have a great trip.

DH and I just did the Backstage Tour last month and LOVED it. I cried through most of, Disney magic just makes me cry:D

We also ate at the Flying Fish and sat at the counter area right in front of the kitchen, it was awesome watching the chefs preparing the meals!

A spa treatment!! Went to DI and then GF, and I loved the GF spa (not that the DI was bad in any way, I was just way more relaxed at GF!:D )

Behind the Seeds Tour at the Land.

Book the Pirate Cruise at Grand Floridian for the Kiddies

Take an Illuminations Cruise.

Get your haircut at the Main Street Barber in MK.

We entered Epcot at 10 pm, coming from the monorail. Walked thru an EMPTY, FW and WS on our way to the BCV.

Engage in the pin trading.

Rent PAL Mickey for they day, great for kids around 10 years old.

Buy a DVC timeshare. Best money ever spent.

Run the Disney Marathon.:eek:

Get creative with the picture-taking. There are so many cool options, esp. in Disney/MGM Studios.

Parasailing out of the Contemporary

Luau at the Poly

Give one, or maybe a few, What Would Walt Do pins out to a CM who really 'goes the distance'

Stay at MK for about an hour after closing time for the Kiss Goodnight.

I made my husband a WDW trivia quiz and he had to take a picture of each answer. He had fun and now we have some fresh pictures for our scrapbook.

Other "new" things we have done:
pin trading
collect character autographs
try new restaurants
bought Pal Mickey
watch the fireworks and parades from different locations
look for Hidden Mickeys
took pictures of things at Disney A-Z (another scrapbooking idea)
Hoop De Doo and the Spirit of Aloha Luau
Keys to the Kingdom tour
ride all of WDW's transportation options
got "rehitched" at Garden Grill
character meals
try unique snacks (Kaki Gori, etc.)
got a haircut at the Main Street barber

Oh, and wewatched Cinderella's Surprise Celebration from "behind the scenes" (literally behind the castle--the show loses a little of it's magic but it was amazing to see the characters running around backstage.)

My family doesn't understand why we've been to Disney seven times in the past three years, but it truly is a magical place for us and we always make sure we do NEW things. :D

I made my husband a WDW trivia quiz and he had to take a picture of each answer. He had fun and now we have some fresh pictures for our scrapbook.
KMH1...I LOVE this idea!!! :D

Take a romantic walk around Cresent Lake(Boardwalk area) at night.Listen for the BIIIIG bullfrogs...gators!

Sing some kaoke at Kimonos at the SWAN.

Eat at Alfredo's in the Italian Pavillion at EPCOT.The food there is delicious!

Try on all the different funny hats that can be found all over WDW.Take pictures wearing them!

Catch the British Invasion at Great Britian in EPCOT.Grab some fish n chips,enjoy the music and the beautiful garden there!

How about parasailing and water-tubing from the Contemporary....always a favorite of ours.

I love to golf and the courses at WDW are beautiful and challenging.

Stay at WL and ask to be the Flag Family....they'll take you atop the lodge to raise the flags in the morning....outstanding and unique view.

Take a boat ride down the Sassagoula River from the Riverside resorts to Downtown Disney....very pleasant and peaceful at night!

A Carriage ride from Fort Wilderness is nice.

A surrey bike ride around the Boardwalk area or from WL to FW....and back.

Horseback riding at FW.

That's a few for thought....

Here is one some of us do. When you see a group or a couple taking pictures of the rest or other person. Offer to take one of allof them for you. That way the picture taker gets into at least one pic with the rest.

On the rides that take a picture of you, figure out when it's taken & plan a pose. Definitely pictures worth buying!

Splash Mountain
Rock N' Roller Coaster
Tower Of Terror
Test Track
not sure about Mission:Space

Eljay...we did this on RnR last summer! Joe,Erich ,Jon and I are all YAWNING when they clicked the pic! It's hilarious... to us anyway!!! :o :o :o :o

Originally posted by Pop Daddy
went the bathroom at every park but a/k
Now THAT'S something worth posting. :rolleyes:
I hope your next trip to the World proves to be a successful one for you! Good luck going in the Animal world!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter