never saw any dream team members

brandi~momof3

Mouseketeer
on our trip, but we saw people with ears, lanyards, and dream fastpasses. We got to the park at opening each day, oh well we must have just been in the wrong spots, lol.
We still had a great week April 1-8.
Finally at Animal Kingdom on Saturday the 7th, after we saw Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald at Camp Mickey Minnie, a cast member was taling to my 2 year old daughter and asked if she was the only girl. We said yes (she has 2 older brothers). He smiled and called her princess and gave her the special Tinkerbell YOAMD pins. Then my mom and my daughter were sitting there while everyone else went to the bathroom and a guy who sings with a guitar right by the character greetings began to talk to them, then sang a song to my daughter all about "Princess Cassidy from Maryland". It was great. We took lots of pics, but I wish we would have had a video camera.
It was crowded but we had a great week and the kids had a ball. Getting there early, we did a lot before the parks got crowded and we used fast passes in the afternoons. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be really. And the fact that the kids had so much fun-it was worth dealing with the crowds.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter