Never say never...New Year New Plan **a NYE 2018/2019 PTR** Updated 12/26

Happy Monday! Happy One Week 'til Christmas Eve!!

We are 12 days away from our trip, how did that happen??

L plays cello, and has since 6th grade (X played violin in 6th and 7th grade, but quit to take a leadership class that conflicted with it - plus he hated it :rotfl: ), and this year the students were able to get free tickets to the Philharmonic Orchestra, so we went to see that yesterday afternoon. L's 6th grade low strings teacher is 2nd chair cello, so he was excited to see her and say hi. We stopped by a holiday mural thing downtown to take a random selfie:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/89161658@N04/

I'm not looking at the camera, L's face is BLUE for some reason...we are bad at pictures!!

Here are the boys looking very tall (and L desperately in need of a haircut)

I called them out on being on their phones too much this weekend, so I had to be a good role model and leave my phone off most of the weekend too :rolleyes:
No Candy Crush. I'm not sure how I survived.

I heard from Signature Services yesterday, so let's keep going with the PTR...

Chapter Eight: Plaid Day (and everything we had to change because of it!)

So as exciting as getting a tour guide is, I freaked out a little over how much we'd have to change to make it work. I decided to embrace it and yesterday I switched things around.

We're getting our guide on New Year's Day, and we have them for 7 hours.

Originally our NYD was going to be split between Epcot and the Magic Kingdom. We were going to spend the morning at Epcot, have lunch at San Angel Inn, then move on to the MK in the evening and do the Happily Ever After dessert party (the after fireworks version, garden view).

Well, that's all off the table!

8MTwf6P.gif

I wasn't sure how to plan a day with a guide, but I knew I wanted to use them to see Happily Ever After, since the whole point of us booking the dessert party was to get the viewing area in the garden. HEA is at 8:00 that night, so we're starting our day with the guide at 1:00pm.

We're going to stay up and watch the midnight NYE fireworks from the Polynesian, sleep in, and just lounge around the resort and have lunch before they pick us up. I have NEVER slept in or relaxed at the resort in the morning. Ever. The boys are thrilled. I'm not sure how I'll manage, LOL!!

At first I thought we'd just do the whole day at the Magic Kingdom, but then I decided that if we're going to have this opportunity with a VIP guide, we should make the most of it!

We're going to do all four parks in one day!!

2mckztA.gif

What we've asked for:

Hollywood Studios: Slinky Dog Dash and Tower of Terror (will add Toy Story Midway Mania if there's time)

Animal Kingdom: Na'vi River Journey and Flight of Passage

Epcot: Test Track and Soarin' (will add Spaceship Earth or Frozen if we have time)

Magic Kingdom: Peter Pan, Splash Mountain, 7DMT, Happily Ever After

We had planned to be at the Magic Kingdom on 1/2 and tour there that morning, but because we're going to now be spending the evening there, we're switching to a full day at Epcot, and I picked the three rides I had fast passes for. If we have time, I want to add Big Thunder, HM, Pirates, and Meet Mickey.

Signature Services said our list looks doable in the time allowed, and hopefully we'll be able to add on the extras if we get ahead of schedule.

MK is open until 11pm, so I also made fast passes for Big Thunder and Haunted Mansion for after HEA, just in case.

1VlVFGg.gif

The changes we're making to January 2 include cancelling Crystal Palace breakfast :sad:, switching to a full day at Epcot (I made FPs yesterday, and was able to get Soarin', Spaceship Earth, and Living with the Land.) Shula's dinner is still safe and in place, and we've added the Frozen Dessert Party at Epcot that night.

I was really happy to see good Fast Pass times still available on 1/1 at Magic Kingdom AND 1/2 at Epcot for most rides.

I'm actually looking forward to letting someone else be in charge of our day - that's a big deal for me!!!

That's it for now!! Have an awesome Monday!!

I think you're making the right call doing 4 parks in one day while you have the guide! It's going to be so awesome skipping the lines for all the big headliners- and getting to do them all in one day! Along with HEA! So excited for you and can't wait to hear how the day turns out :banana::banana::banana:

What we've asked for:

Hollywood Studios: Slinky Dog Dash and Tower of Terror (will add Toy Story Midway Mania if there's time)

Epcot: Test Track and Soarin' (will add Spaceship Earth or Frozen if we have time)

This sounds amazing!!!!!

Happy Monday! Happy One Week 'til Christmas Eve!!

We are 12 days away from our trip, how did that happen??

L plays cello, and has since 6th grade (X played violin in 6th and 7th grade, but quit to take a leadership class that conflicted with it - plus he hated it :rotfl: ), and this year the students were able to get free tickets to the Philharmonic Orchestra, so we went to see that yesterday afternoon. L's 6th grade low strings teacher is 2nd chair cello, so he was excited to see her and say hi. We stopped by a holiday mural thing downtown to take a random selfie:

I'm not looking at the camera, L's face is BLUE for some reason...we are bad at pictures!!

Here are the boys looking very tall (and L desperately in need of a haircut)

I called them out on being on their phones too much this weekend, so I had to be a good role model and leave my phone off most of the weekend too :rolleyes:
No Candy Crush. I'm not sure how I survived.

I heard from Signature Services yesterday, so let's keep going with the PTR...

Chapter Eight: Plaid Day (and everything we had to change because of it!)

So as exciting as getting a tour guide is, I freaked out a little over how much we'd have to change to make it work. I decided to embrace it and yesterday I switched things around.

We're getting our guide on New Year's Day, and we have them for 7 hours.

Originally our NYD was going to be split between Epcot and the Magic Kingdom. We were going to spend the morning at Epcot, have lunch at San Angel Inn, then move on to the MK in the evening and do the Happily Ever After dessert party (the after fireworks version, garden view).

Well, that's all off the table!

8MTwf6P.gif

I wasn't sure how to plan a day with a guide, but I knew I wanted to use them to see Happily Ever After, since the whole point of us booking the dessert party was to get the viewing area in the garden. HEA is at 8:00 that night, so we're starting our day with the guide at 1:00pm.

We're going to stay up and watch the midnight NYE fireworks from the Polynesian, sleep in, and just lounge around the resort and have lunch before they pick us up. I have NEVER slept in or relaxed at the resort in the morning. Ever. The boys are thrilled. I'm not sure how I'll manage, LOL!!

At first I thought we'd just do the whole day at the Magic Kingdom, but then I decided that if we're going to have this opportunity with a VIP guide, we should make the most of it!

We're going to do all four parks in one day!!

2mckztA.gif

What we've asked for:

We had planned to be at the Magic Kingdom on 1/2 and tour there that morning, but because we're going to now be spending the evening there, we're switching to a full day at Epcot, and I picked the three rides I had fast passes for. If we have time, I want to add Big Thunder, HM, Pirates, and Meet Mickey.

Signature Services said our list looks doable in the time allowed, and hopefully we'll be able to add on the extras if we get ahead of schedule.

MK is open until 11pm, so I also made fast passes for Big Thunder and Haunted Mansion for after HEA, just in case.

1VlVFGg.gif

The changes we're making to January 2 include cancelling Crystal Palace breakfast :sad:, switching to a full day at Epcot (I made FPs yesterday, and was able to get Soarin', Spaceship Earth, and Living with the Land.) Shula's dinner is still safe and in place, and we've added the Frozen Dessert Party at Epcot that night.

I was really happy to see good Fast Pass times still available on 1/1 at Magic Kingdom AND 1/2 at Epcot for most rides.

I'm actually looking forward to letting someone else be in charge of our day - that's a big deal for me!!!

That's it for now!! Have an awesome Monday!!
You will not regret doing all 4 parks in one day with the tour guide! I did this on my last full day in Disney one time and it was absolutely amazing. All the major highlights and the guides bring you through other entrances and right up to certain attractions so you barely waste any time. I even got to see Lion King with the guide and sat on the very first bench in the elephant section. AMAZING!!!

Wow!! How exciting is that!? Also, I think we'll also be at MK on Jan. 1. Maybe we'll cross paths that night if Nathan and I don't crap out after HEA. :)

I think you're making the right call doing 4 parks in one day while you have the guide! It's going to be so awesome skipping the lines for all the big headliners- and getting to do them all in one day! Along with HEA! So excited for you and can't wait to hear how the day turns out :banana::banana::banana:

It's not something I imagine we'll ever get to do again, so I'm going to try my best to take full advantage of it!! This sounds super nerdy, but I think I'm most excited to see the logistics of it all - like how they manage our time, and how it looks backstage when they drive us around to the different rides that are farther apart.

This sounds amazing!!!!!

I'm so excited!! I'm even starting to look forward to just having the morning at the resort and not getting up early and jumping right into park touring. I love rope drop, but I think it will be nice to actually sleep in once, and still get to have a lot of park time

You will not regret doing all 4 parks in one day with the tour guide! I did this on my last full day in Disney one time and it was absolutely amazing. All the major highlights and the guides bring you through other entrances and right up to certain attractions so you barely waste any time. I even got to see Lion King with the guide and sat on the very first bench in the elephant section. AMAZING!!!

I love hearing that you had a great experience doing this!! I've been worried about being able to fit everything in, even though I know they do this sort of thing all the time. The backstage entrances closer to the rides is what I might be looking forward to most, LOL! I just want to see how everything works...like a kid who wants to take apart a toy to see what's inside.

Wow!! How exciting is that!? Also, I think we'll also be at MK on Jan. 1. Maybe we'll cross paths that night if Nathan and I don't crap out after HEA. :)

Yay!! I'd love to see you again if we can work it out!!

Wow that is awesome! I have dreamed about doing a VIP tour! Your switch out sounds just fine, still good FP and plans with the extra edition of a Special experience!
upload_2018-12-19_9-27-15.gif

We have been doing CP breakfast on our last day several times now and always enjoy it! I think the FEA dessert party will be a nice addition since you have HEA covered! I will be so excited to hear all about your trip!

Yay!! I'd love to see you again if we can work it out!!

That would be great! I'll send you a message at some point soon. We won't distract you from your family for long. But maybe we can coordinate with one of your FPs or something that night.

jVl6czm.gif

Chapter Nine: Snack time is the best time!!
Hello again!! Maybe it's just the holidays talking, but all I can think about is FOOOD!! I thought I'd dedicate this post to all the snacks and not-technically-a-meal foods we want to try this time around. (Drinks, too!)

Since the whole reason we picked
Epcot as our first park of the trip on 12/30 was to get in on the holiday food booth action!! I've been reading some reviews over the past month or so, which has me on the fence about a few of them, but here's what has me intrigued so far:

Bavaria Holiday Kitchen:
Potato dumpling with mushroom sauce

Potatoes with mushroom sauce. That pretty much says it all. I could probably survive on that combination alone.

Feast of the Three Kings:
Both arepas
coquito with rum

I love arepas. These seem to be described as bland across the board, though, which saddens me. I'll just slam a couple coquitos to ease the pain (or quietly sip one while simultaneously trying to get a good picture of it for instagram :scratchin )

tea party.gif

Shi Wasu Kitchen:
green tea yule log
ichigo milk tea

I'm a sucker for anything green tea. L and I also always *think* we're going to enjoy milk tea with boba...it ends up being about 50/50 most times, so this could be one kitchen we end up skipping.

L'Chaim:
pastrami on rye
potato knish

You don't get a lot of Jewish deli here in NWA, so bring. it. on. (I have considered rudely inviting myself to a couple of friends' Hannukkah celebrations to get some latkes, but...)

La Posadas:
both margaritas
rice pudding

I always put alcoholic drinks on my lists and then never actually follow through, but hey, maybe this one will stick. If I don't end up with these, I'll maybe end up at Choza de Margarita instead.

Other family snack favorites at Epcot include School Bread (which I'm learning is a love it or hate it thing, I guess. I no longer get personally offended when people don't like it :rotfl: ), anything from Karamel Kuche, and Kaki Gori in Japan (with sweet milk topping!! L has already declared that this year he is getting his own. They're so big, I usually only let us order two and make the kids share, and DH and I share. Looks like there will be a mutiny around here if I try that again this time.) Ooh, also the fish and chips in the UK pavilion.

hhnsQu3.gif

The Magic Kingdom only has two things I feel like I have to try or I'll die, and that's the Peter Pan float and the Citrus Swirl float. We'll have easy access to Dole Whip at the Polynesian, so we'll skip it in the park this time. Oh, I've also seen the churro ice cream sandwich...hm, that sounds like another must!

Ok, now that I think about it, I don't want to leave out the Egg Roll Wagon, or the tots from Friar's Nook.

Hollywood Studios has the hot cocoa flight, which is happening for sure. We liked two out of three of them last year, and it just screams holiday fun. The one thing I'll be really disappointed if we miss is the Chocolate Chestnut Pinecone dessert (photo from Disney Food Blog):

it's so cute!!

Totchos from Woody's Lunchbox are a must try for me, and I have two shots to pick some up...Loaded chili cheese nachos from Min and Bill's will probably be consumed at some point, too!

Animal Kingdom has broken my heart forever by taking away the samosas at Mr. Kamal's, but *maybe* this trip I'll try to forgive and forget and pick up some of the seasoned fries there. Maybe. (probably not). Oh, and don't even get me started on the removal of the jalapeno cheese pretzel.

We have a dinner ADR at Yak and Yeti, and we don't have any set lunch plans, so I'm going to advocate for snacking. Will this actually happen?? I have no idea. My kids are weird and feel like they need to have actual meals. I've tried to get away with substituting ice cream for dinner before, and they are not here for it! But then they are sad when I say no ice cream after they force me to eat real food...it's one or the other guys!!

Anyway, if we DO get to snack, I want to visit Nomad Lounge and get some sliders or the beef truffle poutine. Maybe Eight Spoon Cafe for some mac and cheese, or Flame Tree for the pulled pork fries...OMG, I don't need to be writing this at lunch time, now I want everything I see on every menu!!

donald waffles.gif

What are your favorite Disney snacks and drinks?? I'm taking suggestions, particularly at Animal Kingdom (why'd they take away the jalapeno pretzels?? Whhyyyy?? It's been so long without one :sad::sad: )

Sounds like a good snacking plan! I want to try the Peter Pan Float as well!

I used to love the regular cream cheese pretzel but I know they were phasing it out so I don't even know if it still exists or not! I need to figure that out before I go lol

I hope everyone who celebrates had a great Christmas!!

chipdale.gif

We had a mild crisis to avert. If you've followed along with me before, you know my in-laws can be...challenging. Well, they bought a house, and just can't seem to deal with it. Constantly calling DH and my SIL, panicking and saying they're putting it back on the market at every little thing that is complicated. Refused to sleep in the new house, and drove 50 miles back to their old rental every night for a week b/c they couldn't hang the curtains and there was too much light in the bedroom (they don't have a tall enough ladder for MIL to reach - she's short - and her boyfriend pulled a muscle in his back and couldn't do it). Said there was no way they could possibly live there b/c the furnace (which is brand new) makes noise and they need complete silence. Didn't measure anything, bought new furniture, and couldn't get it in the house. Didn't know how to have internet set up, etc. My poor SIL (who has her own issues) spent four and a half hours on the phone with MIL the other day, b/c she was freaking out that she could hear the neighbor's car when they pulled into their driveway, and there's just too much traffic. The house is on a cul-de-sac with four houses in a town with a population of less than 1,000. Their rental was in the middle of nowhere with the closest neighbor half a mile away, so it is a change, but honestly. These are things you think about before buying a house!

These are not old people, by the way. Both are educated adults. They're supposed to come stay at our house with our dogs while we're gone, tried to cancel on us Christmas Eve (we leave in three days), so we had to pay to fly SIL in to help my MIL, and then MILs long time boyfriend (like, 9 years of togetherness) will come stay here. The dogs like him more anyway, LOL. DH venmo-ed an old college friend some money to take them dinner and hang their curtains. All is calm for now, and MIL is happy SIL is flying in.

And no, they didn't say thank you. Sometimes I swear they just complain and freak out b/c they know DH will just take care of it and do whatever they want.

Anyway...our Christmas Day was quiet, the kids were happy with their gifts, and went home with their grandparents for a few days until we get them back Friday for our Disney trip!

tail spin.gif

(maybe a smoother plane ride than Tail Spin, lol!)

Chapter Ten: Last minute musings...

Now that we're down to the wire, what do we have left to do??

Basically everything.

I have barely thought about packing. I check the weather report every day or two, and it looks like it's going to be hot for the first few day. I was really hoping for milder temperatures, something where I could mostly wear the same outfit for the bulk of the day, but it looks like we'll have to deal with cool mornings, hot afternoons, and cool nights. DH and I are probably going to have to do a bit of shopping over the next couple of days to make sure we have everything.

I plan to wear dresses to a couple of our dinners, and here at home I can wear tights and boots, but if it's too warm I need to find a pair of shoes I can wear without the tights to make the outfits look right.

Last week on the 19th, I ordered some Toms on their actual website rather than Zappos like I usually do, and they were supposed to arrive today, but now say they won't be here until Friday. Fingers crossed that's the case...one pair are rose glitter and the other are Snow White ones I planned to wear to our Artist Point dinner.

snow toms.jpg

I've been wanting these for a long time, and they were on sale, so it's a double win!!

I have a dress and cardigan that's kind of a Snow White DisBound to wear that night, and the shoes will probably look ridiculous with it, and then the "will they won't they" arrival crisis will be pointless, and they won't even be worn to the dinner. Maybe MIL is rubbing off on me :faint: :faint:

Expect the trip report to just be me in leggings and the same old Disney shirts you've seen me in for the past few years :rotfl:
I panic over outfits and then just wear the same things, LOL!!

Yesterday afternoon when the boys hugged me goodbye before leaving with their grandparents, I realized just how much bigger than me they both are now, and I got really sad. Hopefully our castle pictures aren't just me bawling...but I guess that's what my sunglasses are for, right?? Covering my red, crying eyes! My outfits won't matter, everyone can just look at my puffy face :rotfl2:

The real countdown is on now - how many times will I check in here in an effort to keep myself calm and keep the excitement contained??

Have an awesome day!! I'm sure I'll be back soon once I start packing and panicking!!

Attachments

• rose glitter.jpg
    rose glitter.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 8
If you've followed along with me before, you know my in-laws can be...challenging.

Oh boy! Your in-laws make me feel better about mine. Wow.

And no, they didn't say thank you. Sometimes I swear they just complain and freak out b/c they know DH will just take care of it and do whatever they want.

Ugggh! :headache: It's such a tough call...do you ignore and not enable them, or do you give in to keep from prolonging the agony... :confused3 Nathan and I are mostly in the give-no-attention-and-don't-reward-bad-behaviour stage with his family right now, but sometimes it's easier just to pick your battles and keep them happy.

Now that we're down to the wire, what do we have left to do??

Basically everything.

:rotfl:

This feels so relatable right now.

snow-toms-jpg.371646

I've been wanting these for a long time, and they were on sale, so it's a double win!!

These are so cute!!!

Expect the trip report to just be me in leggings and the same old Disney shirts you've seen me in for the past few years :rotfl:
I panic over outfits and then just wear the same things, LOL!!

:laughing: As long as you're wearing something, all that really matters is that you're comfy and having fun. But cute, themed, functional outfits are fun to play with. :goodvibes

Yesterday afternoon when the boys hugged me goodbye before leaving with their grandparents, I realized just how much bigger than me they both are now, and I got really sad. Hopefully our castle pictures aren't just me bawling...but I guess that's what my sunglasses are for, right?? Covering my red, crying eyes! My outfits won't matter, everyone can just look at my puffy face :rotfl2:

:lovestruc Awww! I can only imagine how it feels to watch your boys growing up into young men! It's sad. :sad: But it's also awesome to know that you're putting two confident, kind, intelligent men out there into the world to go kick butt!

I was having a real sense of everyone taking advantage of me this December. I know how you feel. But I am sure it is good that you do these things for the In-Laws.

snow-toms-jpg.371646

Love these.... Maybe I should look and see what they have.

esterday afternoon when the boys hugged me goodbye before leaving with their grandparents, I realized just how much bigger than me they both are now, and I got really sad. Hopefully our castle pictures aren't just me bawling...but I guess that's what my sunglasses are for, right?? Covering my red, crying eyes! My outfits won't matter, everyone can just look at my puffy face :rotfl2:
I have been feeling the same way, Morgan my oldest is 6" shorter than me. And it makes me sad sometimes.

I hope you get everything done that you need to get done! And enjoy your trip!!!!!

These are things you think about before buying a house!

Yes it is!

These are not old people, by the way. Both are educated adults. They're supposed to come stay at our house with our dogs while we're gone, tried to cancel on us Christmas Eve (we leave in three days), so we had to pay to fly SIL in to help my MIL, and then MILs long time boyfriend (like, 9 years of togetherness) will come stay here. The dogs like him more anyway, LOL. DH venmo-ed an old college friend some money to take them dinner and hang their curtains. All is calm for now, and MIL is happy SIL is flying in.

That's crazy that she would try to cancel on you last minute. :sad2:

Eeeee, you leave tomorrow?? How exciting! And a plaid!!!

Sorry about your MIL. That's so stressful, not only trying to cancel last minute but also just all of the calling/complaining... Thankfully my ILs are pretty great, but I have a crazy father, so I guess that's my trade off.

We'd been considering a summer trip to Colorado, and they have a similar rhino experience at the Denver Zoo that I wanted to book...can you believe it's cheaper at Disney?? I was excited to see I could combine my obsession with Animal Kingdom with my rhino obsession :rotfl:
I was like, why don't I know about this when I'm in Denver??? But if Disney is cheaper I should probably just plan another trip, right? :rotfl:

Oh boy! Your in-laws make me feel better about mine. Wow.

Ugggh! :headache: It's such a tough call...do you ignore and not enable them, or do you give in to keep from prolonging the agony... :confused3 Nathan and I are mostly in the give-no-attention-and-don't-reward-bad-behaviour stage with his family right now, but sometimes it's easier just to pick your battles and keep them happy.

:rotfl:

This feels so relatable right now.

These are so cute!!!

:laughing: As long as you're wearing something, all that really matters is that you're comfy and having fun. But cute, themed, functional outfits are fun to play with. :goodvibes

:lovestruc Awww! I can only imagine how it feels to watch your boys growing up into young men! It's sad. :sad: But it's also awesome to know that you're putting two confident, kind, intelligent men out there into the world to go kick butt!

If it were up to me, I'd tell them to figure it out on their own and not enable them - but Matt just wants to shut them up, LOL!!! They are very persistent. I'm sorry you have to deal with in law stuff too!! I feel guilty when I complain, but it's always so over-the-top with them, nothing is ever a "normal" problem - I just don't understand how everyday life stuff is so complicated for them. It's like they're babies and we have to teach them very basic things. Up until a few years ago when I put my foot down, MIL would call Matt when she was traveling somewhere and ask HIM to make her hotel/flight reservations, etc, for her. How hard is it to google or use a phone book?? She knows how to use the internet, she can make her own hotel arrangements. Sorry, they get me all worked up :rotfl:

We leave today and I still feel unprepared. So what do I do? Disboards, of course!

I have packed so many outfits. Will I wear any of them? Who knows! It's supposed to be very hot this week, are you ready?? I am not! I was really hoping we'd end up with some in between wonderfulness of not too hot and not freezing like last year.

They are really good boys :lovestruc I hope we can work out a meet up!!

I was having a real sense of everyone taking advantage of me this December. I know how you feel. But I am sure it is good that you do these things for the In-Laws.

Love these.... Maybe I should look and see what they have.

I have been feeling the same way, Morgan my oldest is 6" shorter than me. And it makes me sad sometimes.

I hope you get everything done that you need to get done! And enjoy your trip!!!!!

Ugh! I'm sorry you were feeling taken advantage of. It drives me crazy!! And most of the time I just feel so guilty if I don't give in.

It's so hard when they get bigger and you notice. You know, day to day when we're busy I don't always stop to just LOOK at them. When I do and it hits me...:sad:

Thank you!! I think we have everything, still not feeling prepared for some reason :rotfl:

Yes it is!

That's crazy that she would try to cancel on you last minute. :sad2:

I mean, who doesn't MEASURE? Or at the very least, pay attention to the surroundings of the house. If you want to live in the woods, don't buy a house in town. They make me nuts!!

Luckily they're coming today. (or Mike is, MIL won't come down until later)

Ugh I'm sorry had to deal with all that but glad it worked out!

Love the Snow White TOMS!

They are exhausting.

The Snow White ones are even cuter in person, I love them! Sadly, they didn't arrive until yesterday (were originally supposed to come on the 26th), so I've had no time to break them in, and right now I can tell they'd rub a blister on the back of my ankle. I'm still going to try them :rotfl2:

Eeeee, you leave tomorrow?? How exciting! And a plaid!!!

Sorry about your MIL. That's so stressful, not only trying to cancel last minute but also just all of the calling/complaining... Thankfully my ILs are pretty great, but I have a crazy father, so I guess that's my trade off.

I was like, why don't I know about this when I'm in Denver??? But if Disney is cheaper I should probably just plan another trip, right? :rotfl:

Yes!! Well, today, but yesterday tomorrow...now that sounds confusing :rotfl:

I couldn't believe it about the plaid! Even better b/c we don't have to pay for it!! (with holiday pricing it's about as much as my entire week at AKL savanna view in May 2017 :scared1: 7 hours for the price of 7 days, I just can't even imagine!)

It was actually about $15/$20 ish cheaper to see the rhinos at Animal Kingdom! But the Denver zoo had so many animal meet options, I know I'm going to want to do one of them when we finally make our way out there.

Today's the day!!

We fly to Florida this afternoon and check in at the Polynesian tomorrow morning. At this time tomorrow we'll be on our way to Epcot (hopefully, I'm being very optimistic on time :rotfl: ) Our first fast pass ends at 10:40 so we'll be just fine.

I may pop in from time to time through the week. If we're facebook friends or you follow me on Instagram, I'm sure I'll be posting!!

Just in case I don't check in here...Happy New Year!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter