New 350 room hotel near Swan and Dolphin "The Swan Reserve”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports are the tennis courts at the Swan/Dolphin will be closed starting 9/1/18.

ARghhhh! Closed while we down there in early December. By the way, If you ever see me on a tennis court in Disney, call the proper authorities. (Fish, take him to Belleview)pirate:

If the economy ever goes south, I can't imagine all the empty hotel rooms Disney/Orlando will have.:confused3

If the economy ever goes south, I can't imagine all the empty hotel rooms Disney/Orlando will have.:confused3

Yeah, besides Disney's own hotel expansions there are four more hotels coming to Flamingo Crossing, Best Western Lake Buena Vista is getting a new tower, and I know there is at least one more new hotel being build adjacent to Disney property.

Why do you think Dis pushes DVC so much? They've got a bunch of upper middle-class folks locked into coming every other year.

Dis also has the Great Recession tool that they used so well- free dining.

Why do you think Dis pushes DVC so much? They've got a bunch of upper middle-class folks locked into coming every other year.

Dis also has the Great Recession tool that they used so well- free dining.

Don't forget the 10 FP+ at any parks if you stay deluxe promotion.

Don't forget the 10 FP+ at any parks if you stay deluxe promotion.

Are you sure you're not talking about the +3 FP for $50 extra saved for club level people? That's all I have heard of in terms of extra FPs based on booking location.

Would be kinda dumb if they didn't name it after an animal right?

It doesn't look like the Swan and Dolphin style so naming it the same way would also be odd. It seems more like a new hotel than a third hotel.

It looks like there is a pretty decent walk to the boat dock at S&D. It will be interesting to see what the price point(s) will be.

This is a hotel more for the convention guest I believe.

If it is, then I'd expect the dining prices to be on the higher side. I believe Pete W. once mentioned on a review of CSR, conventioneers typically expense their meals and it results with inflated prices. I know that is what I encountered when I traveled/worked conventions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!