New ABD Survey?

Calfan

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure if this survey is the same as others were posting about recently, but I had this email from Disney Parks and Resorts Research this morning:

mail

As a valued member of the Adventures by Disney® family, we would like to invite you to participate in an online study as part of an effort to further enhance the magical experiences and trip options available to you.

We have partnered with Fieldwork and Magid, independent research companies, to conduct this research on our behalf. The study can be completed on your own time over the course of three days, 30-60 minutes per day, and participants will receive $150 for their participation.

If you are interested in participating, please EITHER register using this link: https://prescreen.fieldwork.com/s3/NRC-3388NRC19 and fill out the brief questionnaire OR call 888-863-4353 and ask for Alfred or Abbi. If you are selected to participate, you will be contacted by Fieldwork to confirm.

Your opinions will be kept confidential and your information will not be sold or used for marketing or promotional purposes.

Please do not reply to this email.

Thank you in advance for your time and participation!

Best regards,
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Research

I went ahead and completed the preliminary screening survey. The questions were around verifying that I have traveled with ABD and which trips I have done. It did ask whether I would travel with ABD in the future. Even thought that is a likely "no" for me, I checked yes so I could hopefully make it to the next survey level (because I'd really like to provide some meaningful feedback to ABD), and I haven't totally ruled out a future ABD for a very unique itinerary or if ABD rolls out smaller-group tours.

Well, I’m quick so maybe more like 1.5 hours. If selected, I’ll probably do it out of interest in the subject matter. And for the $150, lol.

.....Good luck and agree about the $150 bucks. I tend to scrutinize all the questions so 3 + for me.

Oh snap. I hope they pick me again. I'll do an hour a day for $150.

Well, I’m quick so maybe more like 1.5 hours. If selected, I’ll probably do it out of interest in the subject matter. And for the $150, lol.
You definitely need to take one for the team and make sure they hear it about the large group sizes!! I'm counting on you. From my experience with surveys, I doubt they are sending these to many people--$150 is a lot for a survey. I was selected for a LVMH one years ago, and it was $100. I had to go into the store and sit in a room with about a dozen other people and look at products, etc. Lucky you!

I got this one but it came with a preliminary survey to vet us. It says IF you are chosen they will contact you for the actual survey. I haven't heard back yet, so maybe they aren't interested in us..? Has anyone been fully selected yet?

I got this one but it came with a preliminary survey to vet us. It says IF you are chosen they will contact you for the actual survey. I haven't heard back yet, so maybe they aren't interested in us..? Has anyone been fully selected yet?

It doesn’t sound like it yet, but that’s why I indicated I had filled out what I called the screening survey in my original post and said I hope to make it to the next stage. Will report back if I hear anything.

I got this as well and filled out the initial online thing. They called, I didn’t have enough time to speak with them on Saturday morning so I am now waiting for a call back for the additional pre screening questions.

I got this as well and filled out the initial online thing. They called, I didn’t have enough time to speak with them on Saturday morning so I am now waiting for a call back for the additional pre screening questions.

Sounds like you've gotten farther than me. Good luck!!

It doesn’t sound like it yet, but that’s why I indicated I had filled out what I called the screening survey in my original post and said I hope to make it to the next stage. Will report back if I hear anything.
Ah, i missed the initial screening part. Oh well. Hopefully they will call back!

Out of curiosity, do you recall the area code of the phone call you got? I've missed a couple of calls from Chicago on my cell, but I assumed ABD would be calling from Florida. But I suppose the survey company they are using could be based elsewhere. Probably a long shot, but thought I would check.

Out of curiosity, do you recall the area code of the phone call you got? I've missed a couple of calls from Chicago on my cell, but I assumed ABD would be calling from Florida. But I suppose the survey company they are using could be based elsewhere. Probably a long shot, but thought I would check.
It’s an 888 number. They’ve left a voicemail each time they’ve called. It’s a 3rd party company running the survey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!