New Blog! Toy Story Mania...With Pictures!

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
There is a new blog up by John about Toy Story Mania, with very cool pictures of the ride que! This ride looks and sounds like it is going to be so awesome! The blog gives a really good description of things. I just cannot wait to do it! The only thing I'm wondering is, the car seems to only hold four, 2 sets of 2 seats whiich are back to back. There are going to be five of us, my sister and 3 kids, so I'm already wondering how we are going to do this ride. Guess someone is going to be riding single.

Thanks for the info about the blog:thumbsup2

We are a group of 5 too. My DD16 already said that she would ride alone but I don't know. What if some creepy weird guy was seated with her...or even worse a handsome teenage boy:scared1: :scared1: :rotfl2:

Kimba

or even worse a handsome teenage boy

As someone who was once a teenage boy, I would have used the "I don't mind riding by myself" excuse in order to potentially end up with a cute girl ride partner...

...who I would then be too embarassed to talk to, let alone look at, and end up riding in silence the whole time, without any memory of what the ride was actually about ;)

-ExBellhop

As someone who was once a teenage boy, I would have used the "I don't mind riding by myself" excuse in order to potentially end up with a cute girl ride partner...

...who I would then be too embarassed to talk to, let alone look at, and end up riding in silence the whole time, without any memory of what the ride was actually about ;)

-ExBellhop

:rotfl:

You know, if the cars are anything like Buzz Lightyear, my kids would be fighting over who got to ride alone, because they could control the car. When it's just me and the kids on Buzz, my dd insists on riding alone because she says ds spins the car around too much, messing with her score. Yeah, 'cuz it couldn't possibly be her total lack of aiming ability keeping her score low. :rolleyes1

Thanks for the tip on the blog-gotta go check it out!

-ExBellhop

:rotfl2: That's too funny!! My DD would probably say Hi and that's about it. Then she would complain the rest of the day that she should have found out his name and where he's from....blah,blah,blah......

Kids:rolleyes1

Kim

-ExBellhop

:flower3:
:rotfl2: :rotfl:

Oh boy! This is wonderful and has me excited all over again.. Me and DH are going for a short trip in a few weeks and hoping it'll be open so we can ride it.. :banana:

I know its opening at DL in June. Ill get to go in june/july. and then when I go to my CP in August, ill get to see the wdw version!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter