New bounce back offer

Current BB offer until 10/31 is free dining. Many book the minimum number of tickets required (2 day hopper) and then use them for the future or towards upgrading to AP. In theory, these tickets should be good until Dec. 31, 2019.
When I price a package with tickets online for any time in 2018 (including December 2018), it indicates the tickets must be first used by December 31, 2018:

Important Multi-Day Ticket Details
Multi-Day Theme Park Ticket Expiration
Tickets and any options purchased must be used within 14 days of first use. The first use must be on or before December 31, 2018.

When I price a package with tickets online for any time in 2018 (including December 2018), it indicates the tickets must be first used by December 31, 2018:

Important Multi-Day Ticket Details
Multi-Day Theme Park Ticket Expiration
Tickets and any options purchased must be used within 14 days of first use. The first use must be on or before December 31, 2018.
Yes, I would think they won't offer tickets that are good through 2019 until the next price hike in February.

No, you won't be able to. She will have to be 18 at the time of booking in order to book a room in her name.

Just an update. Just returned from WDW. They still only had the room-offer only in my GF room. I called line bounceback line twice. First I asked if I could book the free dining bounceback for my DD17 who was on my reservation and would be travelling next summer when 18. They told me absolutely - Disney only cared about age at time of travel. They said I would just need full contact info for all names on reservation. I called back another day when I had her friends info and their dates worked out -- again, not a problem. The bounceback is booked! :cool1:

Hope this helps if anyone else wants to book some grad trips. :goodvibes

Just an update. Just returned from WDW. They still only had the room-offer only in my GF room. I called line bounceback line twice. First I asked if I could book the free dining bounceback for my DD17 who was on my reservation and would be travelling next summer when 18. They told me absolutely - Disney only cared about age at time of travel. They said I would just need full contact info for all names on reservation. I called back another day when I had her friends info and their dates worked out -- again, not a problem. The bounceback is booked! :cool1:

Hope this helps if anyone else wants to book some grad trips. :goodvibes

Thanks for the update. Glad they have updated their policy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter