New Bounceback: Free Dining 2019

Thanks for posting!

I notice that POFQ is not on the excluded list. Maybe someone can report back if they have success booking at POFQ.
Oh yeah - good call! I'll be there next week and I can ask then report back if no one else does.

Each adult can book a room. You can book more than 1 trip. But unless it has changed, it has always been 1 room per adult.
. Hubby and I will be there this Sept. Just the2 of us. I would like to book a free dining BB for us and our son,'s family for Aug 2019. 2 rooms at Pop century. I can't book 2 rooms with the BB?

So, can I book a room now to make sure I get one, then apply the free dining discount when I make the call?
If you book a room now there is no guarantee you will still be able to get the FD BB. The rooms come from different quota of rooms.

I will say I’ve had no trouble booking a BB reservation even though I’ve arrived a month to 4 months into a bb offer.

. Hubby and I will be there this Sept. Just the2 of us. I would like to book a free dining BB for us and our son,'s family for Aug 2019. 2 rooms at Pop century. I can't book 2 rooms with the BB?

Since you have 2 adults on this trip & you will both be on the return trip, you’ll be able to book 2 rooms with the bounceback. I think the poster I was replying to had 2 adults who would be on the return trip but were trying to book 3 rooms, which has not previously been allowed. The other question is will they let you put one in your son’s name or make you have 1 in your name & 1 in your husband’s. The last time we did it, they made us book & keep the room in our names. I had to list DDIL in my room & DS in my husband’s & keep it that way. Then at check in, the front desk changed us into the right rooms.

Several people have said they were able to put the other family members in the second room right from the beginning. But others have had to do what I did. So who knows what will happen when you call. Good luck!

OMG, free dining??? We are staying at BWI currently. I called to price out a free dining trip for next August 20-27. They found a room at CB with a standard room. Seven nights, 2 A, 2 Disney adults and 1 child. NOT upgrading the dining program, CS only, 7 nights. $6600. I thought I was hearing things. We have been coming to Disney for 12 years straight but I think Disney is raising their prices way too high and they will eventually suffer due to it. How much is CB anyway a night? They could not give me a break down but this number is outrageous, not even one sit down meal included.

OMG, free dining??? We are staying at BWI currently. I called to price out a free dining trip for next August 20-27. They found a room at CB with a standard room. Seven nights, 2 A, 2 Disney adults and 1 child. NOT upgrading the dining program, CS only, 7 nights. $6600. I thought I was hearing things. We have been coming to Disney for 12 years straight but I think Disney is raising their prices way too high and they will eventually suffer due to it. How much is CB anyway a night? They could not give me a break down but this number is outrageous, not even one sit down meal included.

How many ticket days did they include? Try pricing the minimum tickets required and maybe another resort. Last year for free dining I did 3 nights the minimum of 3 day park hopper tickets at AOA for 1 adult 2 Disney adults and 1 child and I payed a quarter of what you were quoted..

That was definitely a mistake! I just plugged in your numbers and it should be closer to $4800 with six day PH. I bet they added the price of dining. You can price any trip on the website to find out what it should cost. It’s the regular price of a package.

The room is $2235. With free dining, that price includes $1837 of food.

Last edited:

That’s more than my cabin for 8 nights with 5 adults.

I questioned the CM on the phone about the price and she said it was correct. Maybe I will try back tomorrow. The prices have gone up so much since we have been going. I know the economy is doing well but every year our Disney trip goes up by hundreds. My husband is not having it anymore. Not sure if we will return next year. We have gone for the last 12 years and my husband has been a good sport but I understand him wanting to do other things even though our children and I still love it.

Call back kandb. She definitely added the price of the dining plan. I just priced out your dates & party type. CBR preferred room with 8 day park hoppers is $4941. Add the quick service dining plan total is $6577. I tried to add the screen shot but I’m getting the file too big message. Make sure you are calling the 8844 number from your room, not the regular CRO. They don’t book bouncebacks. You might have, but I just wanted to point that out, just in case.

This is not right. I just booked the free dining bounce back for next August at Coronado. 4 people, 10 nights, 9 day park ticket with all the extras, $4600.

Call back.

Call back kandb. She definitely added the price of the dining plan. I just priced out your dates & party type. CBR preferred room with 8 day park hoppers is $4941. Add the quick service dining plan total is $6577. I tried to add the screen shot but I’m getting the file too big message. Make sure you are calling the 8844 number from your room, not the regular CRO. They don’t book bouncebacks. You might have, but I just wanted to point that out, just in case.

I called from my cell while we were in Epcot. The CM got all my info and then called the bounceback department to get me the quote. I told her I didn't think the quote was correct but she was adamant it was.

We booked our FD BB last week from PORS- I did ask about the French Quarter (no paper work in our room for the FD BB as it was still paper work on the % off room only BB) and I was told it was excluded. We are moving to Beach Club today, so I may try to call and change to FQ- we LOVE PORS, but FQ is our favourite due to the size of resort. I would be pleasantly surprised if it was included:-)

I called from my cell while we were in Epcot. The CM got all my info and then called the bounceback department to get me the quote. I told her I didn't think the quote was correct but she was adamant it was.
Price it out yourself so you know what number you should be being quoted then call back again. Numerous people here are reporting you were mis-quoted. Totally up to you what you choose to do.

After hearing of the differences in quoted prices, just priced out our Sep 2019 trip so that I'll have an exact number I'm expecting to hear when I call in the week after next!

Surprise trip T minus 9 days and counting! And....it's still a surprise 7 months after booking! Woot woot!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!