New Bounceback: Free Dining 2019

View attachment 344034 I’m not sure if this has been posted yet, but we just checked into the Poly and the bb offer is on a separate brochure nside the booklet that you find in your room.

I called from my cell while we were in Epcot. The CM got all my info and then called the bounceback department to get me the quote. I told her I didn't think the quote was correct but she was adamant it was.

So if you want to call from your cell, the direct number is on the brochure Disneylover99 posted. ( 407- 939-1923. Just in case you can’t see it). Let us know if you call again & get a different quote.

We booked our FD BB last week from PORS- I did ask about the French Quarter (no paper work in our room for the FD BB as it was still paper work on the % off room only BB) and I was told it was excluded. We are moving to Beach Club today, so I may try to call and change to FQ- we LOVE PORS, but FQ is our favourite due to the size of resort. I would be pleasantly surprised if it was included:-)

I wish you luck. POFQ is excluded from FD in the bounceback and calling to modify won't change that but let us know and I will try next week.

I wish you luck. POFQ is excluded from FD in the bounceback and calling to modify won't change that but let us know and I will try next week.

I know it is posted as excluded in he first post of this thread. But it is not listed as excluded on the brochure Disneylover99 posted. It is worth asking about for sure.

Yes, we used to book FD BB for French Quarter (years ago) and it is our favourite but it's been excluded for the last several years as many PO fans know. I was told it's not included (when I called to book last week), but as @Disneylover99 posted, it's not listed as an exclusion. However, we've decided that it doesn't matter to us anymore as we are going to keep our PORS booking since it's a preferred room and will be close to lobby and more importantly, have a 5th sleeper bed- DD's like their own space. The preferred reservation will guarantee us AB section so we're keeping it. We still like to walk over to the FQ but I think Riverside works better for our family right now. Maybe one day when we come without the kids we'll go back to FQ. I'd still be interested to know if it included (just curious).

Yes, we used to book FD BB for French Quarter (years ago) and it is our favourite but it's been excluded for the last several years as many PO fans know. I was told it's not included (when I called to book last week), but as @Disneylover99 posted, it's not listed as an exclusion. However, we've decided that it doesn't matter to us anymore as we are going to keep our PORS booking since it's a preferred room and will be close to lobby and more importantly, have a 5th sleeper bed- DD's like their own space. The preferred reservation will guarantee us AB section so we're keeping it. We still like to walk over to the FQ but I think Riverside works better for our family right now. Maybe one day when we come without the kids we'll go back to FQ. I'd still be interested to know if it included (just curious).

I love, love, love POFQ, but without table service I don't think I can justify paying an extra $1400 for our two week stay next year over Pop.

Question.
I believe they lady on phone told me I can book up to three rooms while there for next years bounce back. I wondering thought does everyone have to be the same. For instance , length of stay , same meal plan?

Example is wife’s brother wants to bring his family for first trip. We got a lot. But does his reservation have to be same as ours?
Also would the reservation be in my name? Can I book two rooms or would it have to be in my wife’s name? Or his?

. Hubby and I will be there this Sept. Just the2 of us. I would like to book a free dining BB for us and our son,'s family for Aug 2019. 2 rooms at Pop century. I can't book 2 rooms with the BB?

Since you have 2 adults on this trip & you will both be on the return trip, you’ll be able to book 2 rooms with the bounceback. I think the poster I was replying to had 2 adults who would be on the return trip but were trying to book 3 rooms, which has not previously been allowed. The other question is will they let you put one in your son’s name or make you have 1 in your name & 1 in your husband’s. The last time we did it, they made us book & keep the room in our names. I had to list DDIL in my room & DS in my husband’s & keep it that way. Then at check in, the front desk changed us into the right rooms.

Several people have said they were able to put the other family members in the second room right from the beginning. But others have had to do what I did. So who knows what will happen when you call. Good luck!

I was able to book a bounce back room in my sister's name last fall for our trip this past June. We booked two rooms under my name for DH, our son and two grandsons. And I booked a third room for my sister under her name, all with the BB discount.

I was able to book a bounce back room in my sister's name last fall for our trip this past June. We booked two rooms under my name for DH, our son and two grandsons. And I booked a third room for my sister under her name, all with the BB discount.
How many adults (18 and over) were in your room in June when you booked the 3 rooms?

View attachment 344034 I’m not sure if this has been posted yet, but we just checked into the Poly and the bb offer is on a separate brochure nside the booklet that you find in your room.

DL99, we just got back yesterday from a split stay and at POFQ and WL that brochure was not included in either of our rooms booklets. Luckily we have booked the FD Bounceback before so we knew all about it, but I talked to numerous people during our trip that were staying at different resorts and they knew nothing about the FD BB offer. They all said that there was nothing in their rooms either.

We are all booked for next years FD offer.

DL99, thanks for posting that for those here.

Last edited:

so I understand your sister was not with you when you booked it? did you have her credit card # and put the deposit on that? or put it on your credit card and only put her name on the roo as lead. thanks@

DL99, we just got back yesterday from a split stay and at POFQ and WL that brochure was not included in either of our rooms booklets. Luckily we have booked the FD Bounceback before so we knew all about it, but I talked to numerous people during our trip that were staying at different resorts and they knew nothing about the FD BB offer. They all said that there was nothing in their rooms either.

We are all booked for next years FD offer.

DL99, thanks for posting that for those here.

Yeah, we just checked into Pop this morning and there is no brochure here.

so I understand your sister was not with you when you booked it? did you have her credit card # and put the deposit on that? or put it on your credit card and only put her name on the roo as lead. thanks@
That is correct - she was not with us on the trip when we booked the BB. I paid her deposit and she paid me back. The reservation was under her name and in her MDE account, she had no problem using her credit card to pay for everything else.

That is correct - she was not with us on the trip when we booked the BB. I paid her deposit and she paid me back. The reservation was under her name and in her MDE account, she had no problem using her credit card to pay for everything else.
thanks so much for the helpful info! nebo and I will be there sept 10-20 CBR. (taking the trip we postponed due to his brain surgery! yay! God works miracles.. hubby came back to me!) we will book a trip for us with our son's family. 4 kids. he hasn't been since he was 12. DIL was a kid grandkids have never been. we will be sharing 2 rooms at pop for the 8 of us (although charlotte will still be2)
this will be both fun, exciting, and also stressful! lol never planned for that big a group before. FP day will be a nightmare!! lol. won't be the laid back trips hubby and I are used to by ourselves!

thanks so much for the helpful info! nebo and I will be there sept 10-20 CBR. (taking the trip we postponed due to his brain surgery! yay! God works miracles.. hubby came back to me!) we will book a trip for us with our son's family. 4 kids. he hasn't been since he was 12. DIL was a kid grandkids have never been. we will be sharing 2 rooms at pop for the 8 of us (although charlotte will still be2)
this will be both fun, exciting, and also stressful! lol never planned for that big a group before. FP day will be a nightmare!! lol. won't be the laid back trips hubby and I are used to by ourselves!
If it helps at all, I booked FPs for a family of 6 earlier this summer (they arrive tomorrow!!) and honestly it was as simple as it is when I book FPs for just my daughter and I. You’ll just want to insure you’re all hooked together on MDE, be online at 7am at your 60 day Mark then you’ll be all set. Enjoy your celebration trip with family!!

Is there any benefit in waiting until I'm there to book this BB offer if I'm looking at the UK offer of free dining in a moderate which is quick service anyways?

Hi- here now, no BB offer in room. Did call & POFQ is not included, even though it was not listed as exclusion on printed offer posted here.

Yes I was told that’s how it works. We can book it under the other persons name so they have control. The lady said can be different amount of days as well. U think it could be a different Month of summer as well?

I just read on another website that PO-R is excluded for the December 2019 days.

1. Can anyone confirm this?

2. If we will be staying at PO-R on our upcoming October stay can we book the bounceback there even though it is excluded?

Any help would be appreciated.

I just read on another website that PO-R is excluded for the December 2019 days.

1. Can anyone confirm this?

2. If we will be staying at PO-R on our upcoming October stay can we book the bounceback there even though it is excluded?

Any help would be appreciated.
Sorry, I don’t have the answer to your first question but this has happened with some resorts in the past.

If a resort is excluded for certain dates you will not be able to book it even if you are staying there this time. It will not have any availability when you call the bounce back number.

pricing out to see if it is worth it - Has anyone booked a FD bounceback for POP yet? If so, what room category did you have to book? Were up offered just plain standard rooms or did you have to book up from that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter