New Cast Member

tykniss

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! I recently got hired into adventureland/frontierland attractions and I was wondering if there were any tips anybody could give me? Also, what attraction am I most likely to get? (I really want to get Indy!)

At Disneyland or Disney World? I'm assuming since you said Indy is DL. I don't have any real insight, was just curious. :) Congratulations!

Hello everyone! I recently got hired into adventureland/frontierland attractions and I was wondering if there were any tips anybody could give me? Also, what attraction am I most likely to get? (I really want to get Indy!)
If you are a Disneyland cast member, I can move this to the Disneyland board for you. :)

Yes thank you! This is my first post so I'm really sorry if I messed up!
No problem at all.

You'll be trained for all of the Attractions and will rotate around. Except for Jungle Cruise Skipper - you probably have to audition for that.

Will move you over. :)

i worked at Disney from 2006-2011. Its a fun place to work!
I'm not sure if it still applies, but westside grill has one of the best fried chicken sandwich i have ever had!
Remember where all the bathroom are, because guest will always ask you where they are.
Always take a cast guide! they are super helpful!
enjoy the parks while you u can! there are discounts everywhere!

Last but not least, enjoy the fun! your at the worlds happiest place!

From what I've heard they put you where ever they have need, there's really no specifics like "you're tall, you'll be at Splash Mountain.." or anything like that. Indy DOES have a ton of CM's working that ride though, more than most of the other rides around. So, by sheer numbers you have a better chance going there..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts