New celebration packages DLP

Thanks for this information. If I'm reading it right, the cheaper package is 99euro, but it includes 15 euro gift card per person, plus a lunch or dinner buffet. If eating at Agrabah, for example, that would be 50 euro for the gift card and meal, with the rest of the package -- reserved parade seating, Photopass, and Mickey meet being 49 euro. That's not actually terrible (for Disney). We're planning our first trip in May, and it sounds like it might be fun, especially since we weren't planning on getting Photopass. Is the reserved parade seating a decent value, do you think?

Thanks for this information. If I'm reading it right, the cheaper package is 99euro, but it includes 15 euro gift card per person, plus a lunch or dinner buffet. If eating at Agrabah, for example, that would be 50 euro for the gift card and meal, with the rest of the package -- reserved parade seating, Photopass, and Mickey meet being 49 euro. That's not actually terrible (for Disney). We're planning our first trip in May, and it sounds like it might be fun, especially since we weren't planning on getting Photopass. Is the reserved parade seating a decent value, do you think?

I don't think many people will use these packages, so I assume they will add these people either to reserved viewing area for the Infinity AP holders, or the one opposite, which is used for the VIP tours.

Below a map of the parade route, X is for the AP holders, Y is for the VIP tours, I think both places are good to see the parade from. But I would prefer the AP holders spot, as you can (depending on where exactly you stand, and the sun etc.) have the castle as a background. So I hope for you it's at X.
parade.png

Here you can see the view from the AP holders spot:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter