• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

new cement work vandalized

Talldewy

Gr&paiam
Had to have new sidewalk put in recently and it was promptly "vandalized" by my grand kids.

0PA011409.jpg

How cute!!! What did they use to press the Mickey heads in? I love that!!!! DD9 and I are working on a project, it's a pot project, no, not THAT kind of pot...the kind you put plants in, we have some little clay pots that we are painting, going to paint them red and then see if we can stamp little Mickey heads on them. :)

How fun to have a Mickey sidewalk by your house!

How cute!!! What did they use to press the Mickey heads in? I love that!!!! DD9 and I are working on a project, it's a pot project, no, not THAT kind of pot...the kind you put plants in, we have some little clay pots that we are painting, going to paint them red and then see if we can stamp little Mickey heads on them. :)

That sounds cute Pixie! I hope you post some photos when you finish.

They were stamped into the damp cement with a metal MM cookie cutter about quarter to half inch deep. We were trying to put fine black gravel in and mush it into the cement but it had set to long and that didn't work out.

as the DD of a builder, I must point out that cement is a grey powder that comes in a bag. Add some water, sand, gravel,mix well, and you have concrete! And cute concrete it is ! :)

Concrete it is, presumably named for Mr Slate's daughter when such mix was accidentally poured all over her in the first Flintstone's movie. They called it/her Concretica.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter