New Changes to Rancho Del Zocalo in Disneyland

Yeah, I've had bulgogi tacos - it isn't that unusual. That said, what on the new Rancho del Zocalo menu is actually Korean inspired?
That's what I meant by my initial comment of it being interesting they called it "Mexican-Korean fusion"... it seemed like they only added a Korean potato salad. Maybe they are using some Korean inspired spices on things? 🤷‍♀️

This isn't the first time that Disney has combined flavors to make unique dishes. The birria ramen at Lucky Fortune Cookery is/was immensely popular. They also have a beef bulgogi burrito.

This isn't the first time that Disney has combined flavors to make unique dishes. The birria ramen at Lucky Fortune Cookery is/was immensely popular. They also have a beef bulgogi burrito.

I cannot believe the San Fransokyo area does not have Noodle Burgers or Yaki Tacos. But, yeah, fusion is the entire point of that area now. For Rancho, the Korean elements are light and feel a little tacked on. That said, Korean potato salad sounds great!

Last edited:
I wouldn't call the birria ramen a unique dish. It's been a widely popular mix in my city for half a dozen years now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter