New Cirque Du Soleil Disney Animation show opens March 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just got back from WDW last month, and we are planning our next trip for August 2020. It's nice that this and Mickey and Minnie's Railroad will be open by then. There have been a lot of new openings at WDW...TS, SWGE, Pandora....but none of those interested me as much as Cirque and good old Mickey Mouse.
I have been a fan of Cirque du Soleil for about 20 years.

I saw O and it was meh for 90% of it although that was almost 20 years ago and my dad was getting married to his future ex-wife who I didnt like so I may have just been in a mood.
Honestly I enjoyed O but felt that it was a little over hyped. It was a good show but not their best for me by far. So feeling like it was meh for a lot is valid but a lot probably had to do with the mood too. La Nouba was probably my favorite resident show so I'm Curious t see how the new one will be.

I called Cirque this morning to find that the kids price is for up to ages 12.
Extremely nice for my party since we will have two 10yr olds and one 12yr old which saved us $90!

Also the charge is through Cirque and not Disney so they didn't give any discount for using the Disney credit card. I also asked nicely about any promo codes. They directed me to the Cirque discount page but not surprisingly there was nothing offered for the Orlando show.

Thank you. That's exactly the information I was looking for... We have one 11 yo and one 15 yo and I was a bit lost I was truly hesitating between buying 4 adult tickets (as they are all Disney adults now) or buying 2 adults and 2 children tickets (since I couldn't find anything mentioned about the child ticket age)... Does it mean that their child ticket age price change from one show to another ? I can't see anything clearly written on their site (or maybe I just don't know where to look...)

Thank you. That's exactly the information I was looking for... We have one 11 yo and one 15 yo and I was a bit lost I was truly hesitating between buying 4 adult tickets (as they are all Disney adults now) or buying 2 adults and 2 children tickets (since I couldn't find anything mentioned about the child ticket age)... Does it mean that their child ticket age price change from one show to another ? I can't see anything clearly written on their site (or maybe I just don't know where to look...)

I believe (looking at my "La Nouba" tix) that adult tix start at age 10- child price states 3-9

I see that you can preview this show starting in March, but the premier is April 17th. Is there a difference in the shows? We have a trip the last week of March/first week of April, and thought it would be a good non-park day, but wasn't sure if there is a difference?

I see that you can preview this show starting in March, but the premier is April 17th. Is there a difference in the shows? We have a trip the last week of March/first week of April, and thought it would be a good non-park day, but wasn't sure if there is a difference?

No idea other than the preview shows are less expensive.

Previews are essentially trials in front of a live audience. There's a chance that show elements can change between the preview and the opening.

I saw O from the second to top row in the middle and was very happy with being that high.

O is amazing, though. We're going through Vegas this Christmas. I tried to get my wife to go again, but she didn't want to spend $450 on a show with a 3 yo :'(.

We loved KA at MGM! Although I love Cirque, Mystere was not my favorite. Saw La Nouba twice and it was great! Very much looking forward to this Cirque/Disney collaboration!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!