New D23 Expo Superthread! (6/24/2019)

Does anyone who was at the Disney Movie Rewards party remember the name of the woman from Disney who spoke on the stage? I could have sworn her name was Ruth but I think I'm wrong... anyone know?

This was my first Expo - but I thought security was no problem at all. I didn't try to bring in chairs - but we brought in water and snacks and cushions and was never given any static. Security usually took less than 2 minutes to go through. I did not hear of any issues around.

Agreed! Security was much better this time. There were a lot of lines, but everything was so much better than in the past.

Just going over the pictures I took during D23 and forgot to post that I sat right behind Michael Bowling and Tom Bell in the Parks panel, and right next to Skier Pete.

View attachment 432741

Just going over the pictures I took during D23 and forgot to post that I sat right behind Michael Bowling and Tom Bell in the Parks panel, and right next to Skier Pete.

Oh man - why didn't you say hi! I love to meet fellow DISers.

I also didn't notice Michael and Tom there either, though not 100% sure I would've recognized them without someone pointing them out as I don't watch a ton of the Disneyland stuff. I never saw Craig or Ryno either.

Oh man - why didn't you say hi! I love to meet fellow DISers.

I also didn't notice Michael and Tom there either, though not 100% sure I would've recognized them without someone pointing them out as I don't watch a ton of the Disneyland stuff. I never saw Craig or Ryno either.

I saw Craig and Ryno at the Mint Julep bar at DL on Wednesday, then ran into Ryno at the Epcot exhibit at D23 on Friday night.

I never saw Craig or Ryno either.
I had just the opposite experience with Craig and Ryno. I almost couldn't get away from them. :rotfl: j/k. Had a blast hanging out with them even though my age did get brought up as a topic on the DIS Unplugged show last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!