New Delta Subsidiary??

Bill From PA

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That
I seem to remember that Delta was starting up a new branch to serve the eastern seaboard recently with several airports in PA and MCO included. It had some name other than 'Delta' but I don't remember it. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I'd like to hunt for a better rate than I'm seeing.

Thanks,
Bill From PA

I think you are referring to Song. Haven't the slightest idea as to whether they have their own website yet. I seem to remember ( and I might be remembering wrong) that it wasn't due to start up until April.

Its flysong.com. I believe service starts in the Spring out of NY, and other cities following. They have a website with info, but not accepting reservations yet.

I called Delta about Song and they said April first is when they begin taking reservations, but that I should check the website on March 31st.

(DIS tag fairies have the best pixie dust in the whole wide world!)

Thanks, All. I got on Song's mailing list today. There's 7 in our party next trip so I could use some airfare competition.

Bill From PA

loveswdw,

Do you know when they are to start in SDF? I have been watching flights out of IND and SDF for next Christmas. Fares seem to swing up and down a lot. All the direct flights to MCO out of both airports are now on such small planes. I thought if Song filghts would be available, I may just wait to see what they have.

Laura

LauraLea-- not sure when they are starting. I would assume sometime early this summer. There was an article in the Courier-Journal a couple of months ago about it. I don't remember if they said a for-sure date or not. Sorry!

loveswdw
AKA Laura :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter