new Disney cross stitches

Keebles

I'm OCD and proud of it!
How did I miss the fact that there are new Disney cross stitches on the market? Have I been living under a rock? Granted I am NOT a Thomas Kinkade fan (like me, I think the man watched way too much Bob Ross as a kid), but still, I can overlook that fact (somewhat). I've only found four of them (a Cinderella, Snow White, Pinocchio, and Peter Pan), but I can't tell if they are going to be limited editions like the Stoney Creeks or not.

Anybody know anything else about them? I ordered the Cindy and Snow ones, but will have to wait until another payday to get the others.

Silly me...I was so excited about finding them I forgot to post my question! Since they are from a company I have never heard of before (Candamar Designs Inc), has anyone been doing these and how are they going? Any problems? Do they seem to be looking as good as they do in the pictures? Are they being sold at Disneyworld?

Thanks!

I haven't seen them at Disney but I haven't been in the right stores in the last few months.

I don't know the answers to your other questions but I would love to know. I do have the castle pictures as we loive Kincade and were able to be there for the grand unvieling of the picture.

Rebecca

I haven't seen them at Disney but I haven't been in the right stores in the last few months.

I don't know the answers to your other questions but I would love to know. I do have the castle pictures as we loive Kincade and were able to be there for the grand unvieling of the picture.

Rebecca

Thanks! Best I can tell there are only the four and then four minuettes of each. I have now spurged and gotten all but the pinocchio one. I don't know why I keep buying these things...I have a stock pile to last long after I'm dead. I just keep thinking that, like the Stoney Creeks, they will disappear and I either won't get them or end up paying a fortune for them on ebay.

I started the small TinkerBell one. Had a very difficult time sorting out the threads as they were not in the bundles that they were supposed to be in. After I finished sorting them I found that I was actually missing a color. E-Mailed the company and they shipped it out to me.

If you can get through sorting the pattern is much easier.

Is there a link somewhere to where these can be bought or be seen, I'm interested.

Thanks!

Is there a link somewhere to where these can be bought or be seen, I'm interested.

Thanks!

The company itself sells them, but I've seen them all over Ebay and various stitching websites as well as Amazon.com...just do a search for Thomas Kinkade Design Cross stitch kits on Ebay. There are full ones and little close up character ones. That should help you out!

My first two came today (the Snow and Cindy) and I see what ya'll mean about the lack of color sorting...what a pain! Ugh!

I've been reading about the Disney Dreams cross stitch. I have started the New Day @ Cinderella's castle one (bought the chart from ebay) and I was wondering if there was anywhere that sells the charts. I have mountains of threads so it's really just the charts that I would need.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've been reading about the Disney Dreams cross stitch. I have started the New Day @ Cinderella's castle one (bought the chart from ebay) and I was wondering if there was anywhere that sells the charts. I have mountains of threads so it's really just the charts that I would need.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

They are only sold in kits- so to get only the chart you would have to buy the chart from someone who finished the kit already.

DW is working on the Snow White one now (just started a few days ago). She also bought the Cinderella and Pinnochio kits. DW got a little frustrated getting the colors sorted out. She converted the colors to the other brand of threads that she already has and is now much happier. Looks like she'll be stitching for a while! I told her when she finished them we'd have to schedule a WDW trip.

I bought the big Cinderella one but I haven't started it yet.

I also want to get the mini Snow White one.

It sounds like I need to get the threads sorted out at least so I can figure out what I'll be dealing with.

You can get them at Hobby Lobby and the best part is that you can use the 40% off coupon on them!!!!

I purchased a cross stitch mousepad kit, now the hunt is on for a Disney pic that I can cross stitch instead of the pattern supplied.

Has anyone done this, if so what pattern did you use? Then the big question, do you actually use the mousepad or do something else with it?

Any ideas out there?

you can get them at AC Moore (if you have that in your area) and I think I've seen them at Michael's.

They come in both a small size and a large one...I think the small size is just a "cut out" of the big one. (it's a piece of the larger one). The big one is 16" x 12" and the little one is 5" x 7".

If I didn't already have eleventybillion projects in the works at this time, I'd be doing one of them right now. I'd love to hear if anyone has finished them and how they look. I'm hesitant to spend $40+ on a kit to find out that it looks wonky.

They've updated the pictures on some of the packaging to actually reflect what it looks like when stitched, instead of the original painting. I've seen the updated ones at some Michael's, but the Hobby Lobby around me still has the "painting" ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter