New Disney Cruise Video Received - finally!

I just love watching them, too! When I'm sad, I put the video into the VCR and then... I'm happy with memories. I wonder when Disney is going to offer them on DVD's.

Enjoy the video.
Tina :)
Magic Western in 3 months

Hey Hopkins! We are in Silver Spring! What a relief today, huh? So glad they got those guys! All the shootings happened within 2 miles of my house! But, at least I had my Disney Cruise video to help me de-stress! We are heading out on the Dec 14, 2002 Eastern. The video is starting to get my family excited (it is our first cruise and they don't really know what to expect.

Melrosgirl, it took forever for us to get our video too!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Target,

I'm sure glad they caught those snippers. I bet you were frantic being so much closer than we were. We are between Baltimore and Washington basically off of I-95. I'm glad we all can do daily things again without worry.

Enjoy your Eastern cruise. St Thomas is Beautiful! We rented a car and tour the island on our own on St. Thomas. Our tablemates enjoyed the regatta race (America's cup) in St. Martin we did the island tour, but next time the America's cup race. Highly recommended!

Tina

I live in Frederick County, Maryland a short distance from where they captured the two suspects. I'm leaving for a cruise Saturday from Dulles and was concerned about parking the car and waiting for a shuttle bus. Maybe now I don't have to worry.

(Thanks to everyone who worked to solve this case:D )

I'm in Howard County and am so glad it looks like this is finally over!! I've been avoiding traveling to Montgomery County during this whole ordeal. Planning my cruise and chatting on this site has definately been a welcome diversion! Chief Moose will be starting his press confrence any minute. Come on January...I wanna cruise with Mickey!!

Originally posted by Target
All the shootings happened within 2 miles of my house!

Target, I apologize in advance for asking this, but I couldn't help myself. Did you pick your DIS name before or after the current events? lol.

On the serious side, I am so glad at the capture of these horrible men! I don't live close but I have close friends with family there. It must be a huge relief for those of you in that area.

Originally posted by Target
Hey Hopkins! We are in Silver Spring! What a relief today, huh?

We are relieved here too in VA. We live about five miles from the Manassas shooting. The only thing I wish is that they were caught here in VA. No offense to Maryland, but I think these guys are the poster boys for the death penalty, and I'm not positive that Maryland will give it to them.

As far as the original post, I ordered a DCL video about three months ago and have yet to get it! Blah!

Kathy

MelissaE1,
Funny you should ask...nothing as glamorous as that. I was a stay at home mom and worked nights at Target to "talk to adults" so I adopted that name. I am working in the "real world" now that my youngest is in 1st grade. My husband's nickname is also Target because of a missile launch in California (that's what he did for the first 16 years of our marriage; now we live in DC area and he works for the FAA regulating the missile launches). He was standing out in a field (literally!) and the missile blew up overhead (a mile up, but over his head). Needless to say, his legs started flying and he got the heck out of there! His tagline in the office after that was "Target."

shmoogrrrl, Don't worry-I think they are going to try them in each state. They will get the death penalty (the politicians will guarantee that, or they won't get re-elected!). They will announce charges today, and that will tell us what's up.

PS. I walked a straight line from my car into my office building this morning.....no more zig-zag walking for me!:p

OK, how do you get the video? My dd doesn't quite understand the Disney thing yet, and I'd like to have one to help her get ready for the cruise!

Thanks!

Go to the Disney Cruise Line website...I typed in "video" in the search box and it took me to the correct place to order. We got ours last week..took about 3 weeks. After watching it, my DS said the real cruise (we did a 4 day) is much more fun than what they show on the video. So if your kids like the video, they'll love the cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter