New Disney Visa - Star Wars designs

Stitch808

Mouseketeer
Just saw this on another site that Chase and Disney are coming out with new Star Wars cards, other Star Wars perks and an Imperial meet & greet!

Darth-Vader-FRONT_BACK-lockup-JPEG-500x170.jpg

Yoda-FRONT_BACK-lockup-JPEG-500x170.jpg

Droids-FRONT_BACK-Lockup-JPEG-500x170.jpg

Looks like Sorcerer Mickey maybe retiring soon from my wallet!

:jumping1:

Just saw this on another site that Chase and Disney are coming out with new Star Wars cards, other Star Wars perks and an Imperial meet & greet!

Darth-Vader-FRONT_BACK-lockup-JPEG-500x170.jpg

Yoda-FRONT_BACK-lockup-JPEG-500x170.jpg

Droids-FRONT_BACK-Lockup-JPEG-500x170.jpg

Looks like Sorcerer Mickey maybe retiring soon from my wallet!

:jumping1:
My husband loves these - I think we are getting Yoda~

wonder if they will come out with these designs for the chase visa debit cards?

You can get a new design anytime.I have several and choose according to my mood.the Darth Vader card is really cool..(my son has it)I got a new frozen design,but will probably get a Darth Vader too

You can get a new design anytime.I have several and choose according to my mood.the Darth Vader card is really cool..(my son has it)I got a new frozen design,but will probably get a Darth Vader too

So does all the card info stay the same if you choose new designs? Sorry, I'm just wondering since I signed up a few months ago so still fairly new to this and I love my red Mickey head card. I do like the new Castle design and it would be great to pick which card I want to use at certain times :)

Yes both cards will be active and you can use either one.you can get as many designs as you want.just have to order one at a time and everyone on the account can get a different design.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts