New Disney vs old Disney

Older ones for sure. I was raised on stuff like Apple Dumpling Gang, no deposit no return, Million Dollar Duck, Robin Hood, 20,00 leagues, swiss Family... I love the late 80's-early 90's stuff too cus that was all new during my childhood. The newest stuff is great but the old stuff has more soul to it.

I love so many of the Disney movies it s very hard to choose. There are classics that I really enjoy like Cinderella, Peter Pan, The Aristocats, and Fantasia. There are also the era where it seemed like Disney was on a roll making hit movie after hit movie with The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, and The Lion King. I don't really consider them old movies though. Then there is the Pixar movies which are brilliant like Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Brave, and Ratatouille. I guess if I had to choose though I would go with the new movies mostly only because they are more from my life time and I have been exposed to them more.

I was only born in 2001 so most of the Disney movies I have seen are the new ones. I have seen a few of the old ones like Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Peter Pan. They were all really good, but I think I identify with the newer movies better.

It really depends on what is considered new and what's considered old. I'm only 20, born a few months after The Lion King came out. I absolutely LOVE all the Disney movies of the 90's-- Hercules, Hunch Back, BATB, TLK, TLM (1989, but who's counting!) Considered the "older" movies for my generation, but "newer" for my parents generation. I also really love Tangled and Frozen. Big Hero 6 was stellar. They are great movies. I'm just generally a lover of all Disney movies. The classics are beyond great, but I'm not one of those people that believes old is perfection and new is never as good.

And I happen to love the CGI movies! It's a technological advance. Now, now, that doesn't de-value the 2D movies one bit. I treasure them, but if the technology exists, then by all means lets use it ;)

I grew up watching the 1990's wonderful Disney animated movies, but I also really like a lot of the older films as well. It is way too hard to decide because Disney has had so many great movies going all the way back to the 1930's all the way to present day Disney animation.

Both. I remember watching all the classics when I was young and now I watch them and the newer ones with my daughter and enjoy all of them.

Even though my all time favorite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid which I consider an old Disney Movie some would consider it newer. I do love most all Disney movies so I love the old and new era. Disney has so many great movies through the years you can't go wrong watching any of them.

The newer ones definitely. I outgrew the older movies and other stuff from my childhood when I got into Sailor Moon in the 90s.

They all have their own merits, good and not so good from all eras. However I have to admit I am getting sick to death of Marvel and Star Wars. I almost think it's a shame Disney got messed up with those franchises. Overkill X10! They have enough of their own quality material that runs circles around those already established franchises. Hopefully it will only be a matter of time before people say "Enough is enough," but I know it sadly won't be anytime soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts