New England

I split my time between Salem,MA & South shore as well as work in Boston.

Simba's Mom said:
We used to live in central MA-in Paxton. In May I'll be back up in Auburn visiting family for a week. I'd love to meet other DISers. Way down here, I don't think there are any.

Sounds good to me. Anyone else?

MA.....we are about 1/2 hour from Providence and 1/2hour from Boston
:offtopic::offtopic:
So how many are planning on coming to the New England Dis-meet for Give Kids the World
October 3rd - 5th ? :moped:come for one day or all three lots of fun and a great way to meet other like dis minded people....

MA.....we are about 1/2 hour from Providence and 1/2hour from Boston :offtopic::offtopic: So how many are planning on coming to the New England Dis-meet for Give Kids the World October 3rd - 5th ? :moped:come for one day or all three lots of fun and a great way to meet other like dis minded people....

Tell me more....I didn't know there was such a thing!

Tell me more....I didn't know there was such a thing!

It is a three day FUNdraiser for Give kids the World we have lots of fun activities the podcast team comes and does a recording of the podcast.

If you look on the boards under Power of ten GKTW meets

MA here, not far from Cambridge. I would love to meet like-minded Disers! Are there any Dis meets that go on, apart from the big one that will take place in October?

In Milford, MA... For now... :) Will be at the meet in October... Always up for a mini meet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!